**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Props to Kabam Miike, all moderators and the whole game team!

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
We've had some really unfortunate things happen in the last 10-12 hours or so with the game. Though the bugs suck, the best thing we've gotten out of this is the fact that we know now how much Kabam cares about the game.

The amount of work put in by the team and moderators, especially Miike is insane, giving quick responses, owning up to all the bugs and working on the fixes right away. This takes commitment. Mad respect to everyone at Kabam. Never thought I'd say this to Kabam, but thank you!

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes I fully agree
  • TaigaMini said:

I'm just curious as to what has caused it. Seems like a huge bug that started randomly / possibly intentionally by someone who knows.

Why would someone intentionally mess up the game?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    TaigaMini said:

I'm just curious as to what has caused it. Seems like a huge bug that started randomly / possibly intentionally by someone who knows.

I'd like to know that as well, it wasn't just one bug. It was a chain reaction out of nowhere, that too a few days after the new update (the first few days are the most vulnerable days to bugs, from what I've seen).
  • I hope everyone in kabam will be committed to the game as the moderators at the forums.

I think the bug is created because of the global event that bind all arena fights of everyone
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I hope everyone in kabam will be committed to the game as the moderators at the forums.

I think the bug is created because of the global event that bind all arena fights of everyone

That's very likely.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Well done to the mods team. Miike, Porthos, Vydious, Zibiit, Sphinx, Lyra and everyone who's been interacting and trying to keep up community morale. (Sorry if I missed anyone!)

Nice job.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Agreed, given what happened today, there’s been a ton of working with the players and shows of good faith in the speedy responses, as well as said responses’ contents. Kudos all round!
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    TaigaMini said:

I'm curious too.. I'm wondering if it's the 'tracking' system they put in to keep track of the 250m fights. Wierd bug/timing though I agree.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130

TaigaMini said:

I'm curious too.. I'm wondering if it's the 'tracking' system they put in to keep track of the 250m fights. Wierd bug/timing though I agree.
    They wanted a tracker/counter but couldn't get one working, so we can rule that out as the cause.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Have to agree communication from the mods has been great.
    A huge improvement from the last big glitch we had which I have to say was quite a while ago, if they can keep it to one big bug a year I’ll be happy.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    TaigaMini said:

There’s no way it’s intended, they can’t get money while the game is down so that isn’t a business tactic, probably a server glitch or something
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Lvernon15 said:

TaigaMini said:

There’s no way it’s intended, they can’t get money while the game is down so that isn’t a business tactic, probably a server glitch or something
    I think he means sabotage like a hack or angry employe not an intentional tactic from the game.
  • Solid effort Kabam, stuff like this never happens at 9am on a Monday so props for the all nighters that you all had to pull to get this squared away.

Hopefully you’ve been able to find the cause of this and close it up. Raising a brew for you in the UK while I happily missed most of it.

AQ is a right off though - could have done this in summer when I’d be chilling in a beer garden anyway not cocooned in the living room with the fire on!
  • Drummer16 said:

This is what happens when you put civil warrior as the featured hero...

Is civil warrior good?
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23

Credit where credit is due. Well done guys. By the looks of it, looks like it would have been an unexpected all-nighter for you, but you persevered. Hope Kabam has some decent compensation for you as well; like a paid leave or something. Huge commitment. Well done.

Dang, it was a Friday night as well.... mad props.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    All fixed now. Have a good weekend guys; you've earned it!
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Well Done, i hope all of you got paid good overtime. Troubles on friday evenings suck!
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Big thanks to all the kabam team for last night (UK), I feel this bug brought all the community together and the random questions and discussions was actually a good thing. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone a bit more. Let's hope this continues within the forum! Much love to all mcoc players and mods alike!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah I agree they seem to be moving in a better direction and seem to be responding and communicating better than in the past. Kudos and keep up to good work!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Yep agreed, this was a great example of the communication the community is always talking about. You kept us updated and entertained while we waited. Didn’t affect us too much here in Scotland but I bet it was a long day for the team. You all deserve well earned rest over the weekend
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks Kabam for working so hard to fix it and staying so late, we really do appreciate it. Especially since it was on a Friday night too, thanks a bunch.