**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Petrify debuff not stopping Doom's Aura of Haazareth

2»

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★

Hoping this gets fixed before months end unlike Guillotine’s double heal.
  • anakinwyanakinwy Posts: 12
    I’ve just tried 4 fights with Cap IW and getting wrecked with the aura and unblockables even though he’s got multiple Petrify Debuffs.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    is this fixed or still there ?? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • anakinwyanakinwy Posts: 12
    I’m still experiencing this issue. Theres nothing to suggest that they are going to fix this soon :(
  • Hey there everyone, we're still working on addressing the issue with the Petrify form Captain America (Infinity War). We'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.
  • This bug is still happening and killed me in War :(. Got shocked after punishing his sp1 when my dex was nullified, and then got passive stun/heavied into oblivion.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Same here, died to Doom last war. Petrify not working.
  • Memnoch72Memnoch72 Posts: 12
    So CapIW’s petrify still not preventing Doom’s aura from activating, any chance of a fix before the end of the month?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any update on this one? Hope it gets fixed soon. Such a major counter bugged when champion releasing seems like poor testing
  • Cost me far too many units reviving my Captain America when this petrify bug isn’t working. Contemplating quitting this game!
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    How did she-hulk get fixed fast, and Cap IW it is taking much longer?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It looks like Cap is fixed now. I just used him against Doom and he didn’t activate his aura when he had petrify from the tech teammate
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Confirmed again that it works in two more fights against him this morning. I even let him throw a sp1 without a petrify applied to make sure Doom wasn’t bugged and still able to activate it lol
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Kenny292 said:

Confirmed again that it works in two more fights against him this morning. I even let him throw a sp1 without a petrify applied to make sure Doom wasn’t bugged and still able to activate it lol

Thanks...time to finish uncollected!
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited November 2019
    It is true, was this now silently fixed without acknowledgement there was an issue in the first place to avoid compensation??? To late for me, have pushed UC already without capiw petrify working...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    It’s definitely working now. I’ve done 4 paths of uncollected this morning. 1 to go.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Hello there,

Thank you for getting back to us, I understand you are reporting about Captain America (Infinity War)'s Petrify Debuff with Dr. Doom in Event Quest. Tina here, I'll do my best to help!

After a thorough review of my resources please know that I am unable to locate any known issue related to Captain America (Infinity War)'s Petrify Debuff with Dr. Doom. However, please be inform that the Force of will node grants Doctor Doom immunity to Ability Accuracy Modification. This explains why Captain America (Infinity War)'s Petrify Debuff is not preventing the Aura from activating.

So, wait what?