**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Continued arena problem

Cannot continue fighting in arena. Continues to say that my heroes don't match and there's an error. 5*featured.

Comments

• ErokErok Posts: 24

• DirkatronDirkatron Posts: 2
    Same problem in the 3*-4*.
  • StevertonSteverton Posts: 2
    The same for me. I used the exit option to lose streak and start again and I still had the problem. It's not fixed
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Got the same in 4* basic arena.
  • DirkatronDirkatron Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    I exited to lose my streak as well. It allowed me to play one full match then the same error appeared.
    I'm wondering if it's fixed for people that weren't attached to a fight when the issue happened. I was attached to a fight and I'm starting to hear that losing your streak isn't helping.
  • StevertonSteverton Posts: 2
    I was attached to a fight before it went down. It looks like I am not going to get all the milestones for these arenas now
  • F1VEF0RF1GHT1NGF1VEF0RF1GHT1NG Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Same problem here on Android. Was also in a fight in basic arena. Tried to quit and restarted streak, still having problems. Getting either "No opponent found" or "Heroes don't match heroes on your team" error.

I guess this first run is a wash at this point.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    I’m getting the same thing as well
    Steverton said:

I was attached to a fight before it went down. It looks like I am not going to get all the milestones for these arenas now

Yeah that's the annoying part for me. Hopeful that they do think of arena when they think of compensation
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I was in a fight to when the game went down and now can’t play.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

The arenas are still NOT working, contrary to the big green notice.

No opponents found and other various errors, still stopping any fights taking place.
  • Kab1327Kab1327 Posts: 1
    Same problem here haven't been able to fight in arenas since 2pm yesterday
  • Having the same problem here. Cant play arena for nuts. @Kabam Miike
  • DruzzlDruzzl Posts: 7
    Same here, still can't play Arena's do to Heroes don't match error.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I was having the same problem. I kept on trying until it finally glitched through the round I was in before the maintenance started. I lost my streak but I was able to start over and it’s been working ok since.
  • Il_CuocoIl_Cuoco Posts: 17
    Same here - still getting Heroes do not match in both 4* and 5* featured. Started a fresh 4* basic and that seems to work
  • DruzzlDruzzl Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    DarthPhal said:

I was having the same problem. I kept on trying until it finally glitched through the round I was in before the maintenance started. I lost my streak but I was able to start over and it’s been working ok since.

Tried that, lost my Streak (it'll happen) and when i went back in, i got the "No opponent found" error, went back in, (with 3* 3/30 champs) and the enemy team's were 4* 5/50 champs. Right back to the same message "Heroes don't match heroes on your team"
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Same problem here
    I get the message “hero doesn’t match the hero in your team” and there is no way to exit out of it
    It's annoying seeing the comments by those who have no issues now. Congrats, you'll obviously be the ones who get the rewards by default because many of us can't play. If my game was working fine, I wouldn't be on here bragging.

It's annoying seeing the comments by those who have no issues now. Congrats, you'll obviously be the ones who get the rewards by default because many of us can't play. If my game was working fine, I wouldn't be on here bragging.

Yeah agreed. I was hopeful that everyone would be stuck where they are, but I'm definitely buried as far as rank rewards.
    Kab1327 said:

Same problem here haven't been able to fight in arenas since 2pm yesterday

Same
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

And here I was thinking that I was helping someone else try what worked for me. I didn’t realize how annoying that would be. But then if it helps one person get unstuck I guess it was worth annoying you.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Arena still broken, can't claim anything either.
  • The same here...
  • DolinaKaiDolinaKai Posts: 4
    They should have at least cut the cool down time for the champs.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Guys. They are working around the clock to fix the game as it should be. I recommend to avoid doing arenas for the time being
    Daddrieda said:

Guys. They are working around the clock to fix the game as it should be. I recommend to avoid doing arenas for the time being

Will that make it easier for you to win what you want?! lol
  • We've reported this an issue still and will have more information hopefully soon about it. We also already have an open discussion on this and ask that you continue to post there to keep everything in one place.

Arena Issues Thread
This discussion has been closed.