**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cap IW vs. Annihilus Unstoppable bugged?

When I'm playing my Cap IW vs Annihilus and Annihilus goes unstoppable I'm not able to counter it even though I'm kinetically charged. Annihilus's unstoppable seems to be unaffected by my kinetically charged hits.

Is this a bug or is there something I am unaware of? This almost always happens to me when I'm facing Annihilus with Cap, regardless of context.

Thanks,
Xoxo

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I think due to annihalus cosmic rod buff he ignores Caiws unstoppable removal. Might be that. Think annihalus is immune to any and all nullifies when he has cosmic rod active. I think that is why
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Terra said:

I think due to annihalus cosmic rod buff he ignores Caiws unstoppable removal. Might be that. Think annihalus is immune to any and all nullifies when he has cosmic rod active. I think that is why

You are half correct. When buffs on annihilus would have been nullified the cosmic control rod gets nullified instead and annihilus gets 3 furies. If you nullify buffs while cosmic control rod is down, they get nullified as per normal.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Super appreciated answers! ❤️
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Terra said:

You are half correct. When buffs on annihilus would have been nullified the cosmic control rod gets nullified instead and annihilus gets 3 furies. If you nullify buffs while cosmic control rod is down, they get nullified as per normal.
    Does that mean the Cap nullifies the cosmic rod then?
    Frosty said:

Terra said:

Does that mean the Cap nullifies the cosmic rod then?
    No, meaning that while annihilus has the cosmic control rod, when CAIW "would" have nullified the unstoppable buff as per his usual abilities, the cosmic control rod gets removed instead and annihilus gains 3 fury buffs while the unstoppable buff stays for its intended duration. CAIW should have no problem nullifying annihilus unstoppable buffs while the cosmic control rod is on cooldown though.
    r3nTs said:

They give an original and useful ability to the champ... then make it useless against new champs! Always the same pattern..... depressing

Its not useless, CAIW just needs one extra step.