**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs that you find easier to use against Stun Immune

I would like to know which champs everyone find more easier to counter stun immune nodes and which more trickier to use against stun immune.

Personally I find using Ghost and Cap IW most easy to use against stun immune nodes. Quake would be another option but I am not very skilled with her.

I kind of don't like using Omega Red against stun immune whose heavy cannot be countered with my heavy.

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    - sparky his normal playstyle forces u to intercept and u do dodle few basics at the start to rampup damage so faster and easier fight
    - same goes for wasp ,first dodle then intercept and keep the rotation going 4 basic chained to heavy
    - ghost if awakened n can play
    - corvus ,intercept reach sp2 mostly enemy dead by then
    - doc oc !! if u can keep the intercepts goings he is amazing for stun immunes
    - personnly my winter soldier + Km combo
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost, cap is harder because you want to throw heavies so I disagree with him tbh, ghost doesn’t care though
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone for the win
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

Elsa Bloodstone for the win

Got her as an r3 5*. I’m going to have to try her out.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

- sparky his normal playstyle forces u to intercept and u do dodle few basics at the start to rampup damage so faster and easier fight
    - same goes for wasp ,first dodle then intercept and keep the rotation going 4 basic chained to heavy

Why would Ghost need to be awakened? I mean sure, the extra power is nice, but you don't need it.
    Would also like to add Magik here. Her whole play style thrives on intercepts. Work up to Sp2, backdash intercepts, rinse, repeat. Absolutely love it. Ghost is by far the best though imo.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d say starky he’s made for intercepts.
    Blades bleed parry helps a lot as well.
  • nebunebu Posts: 20
    I'd say it also depends who is on that stun immune node, havin Korg or Rhino brings in 2 totally different gameplay tactics!!!
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Kalantak said:

Why would Ghost need to be awakened? I mean sure, the extra power is nice, but you don't need it.
    Quicker to your specials. Most fights don’t make it past her special 2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Kalantak said:

It helps but she doesn’t need it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost do’s need it but a lot esay to play stunt imuns when dups because one you don’t hav to dash back at the star of the figth
    edited November 2019

Etjama said:

Kalantak said:

Doesn't matter at all. @Kalantak mentioned champs like Doc Ock and Sparky. While they're great options, an unduped Ghost is by far better than either of them against stun immune.
    Point is, if a duped Ghost is the best option against stun immune and unduped Ghost is the next best option, it doesn't matter.
  • KM or ST for me. I find it easier to intercept with them, probably because I use them the most.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Any champ lol
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Lvernon15 said:

Ghost, cap is harder because you want to throw heavies so I disagree with him tbh, ghost doesn’t care though

I am in mid tier AW. So I face IMIW very often as boss. His heavy counter helps me a lot against IMIW. Also if I fail to parry and take block damage instead it is very less as it might be glanced.

I agree with you he is way better if opponent can be parried. Does 68k damage on sp2.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    nebu said:

I'd say it also depends who is on that stun immune node, havin Korg or Rhino brings in 2 totally different gameplay tactics!!!

That's absolutely true. I don't bring ghost when I see a 6 star electro or duped killmonger.

Haven't seen a Rhino boss for long time. He used to be such a great defender back in the days.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ghost is basically anti-stun immune.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void, debuffs will handle most of it and he has tons of health to bait heavies
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Wasp, Killmonger, Ghost Rider
  • For me its medusa as i find i have more success nailing intercepts with her