**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Asking tips to become elder bane

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
When you guys try to explore act 5, do you still play on hardcore alliance? Join only focus aw/aq? Or play solo?

In other hand i feel burn out if playing hardcore alliance, like dont have time to play act 5 since im lack of rooster and need to use them all in alliance

Im joining aq focus alliance but i also use my 3 top champs so also get stuck

What should i do?
So im asking your suggestion :)

Comments

• LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Dont be in a hardcore alliance and try to complete act5 if u dont have a solid roster.....
    I am trying explore my act5 too i have 1 6* and 4 5* r4 all currently using using aw and the other 4* maxed champs i use for act5....as simple as that bruh and act5 isnt tough at all ...although that bane creates problem
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I usually finish UC in a week, master and beginner(for the title) in 10 days, and the rest of the time i've been dividing between side quests and act 5 exploration.

Last month i explored 3 quests in act 5, during AQ map 5, it's harder during war since i need my top champs there. Do 1 or 2 paths using refills during times without AQ or war if you can't. A path of act 5 doesn't take that long, maybe 30 minutes. Won't really affect war/AQ if you do a path before joining