**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Errors

Comments

• BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21

This is terrible. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still showing as units instead of Gold.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike please advise what to do. This is really frustrating.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I dont know if the problem is after you run a round in arena, then the cost incorrectly becomes units instead of gold.
  • Now everything is gone. Horrible advice. I like others were ready to grind for this champion. Was gonna try for the dupe as well but that thought is a dream now. No streak, no heros, no opponent. No chance
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    I'm still getting this error.
  • MalcolmFlexMalcolmFlex Posts: 12
    Just lost my 56 game win streak due to repeated crashing in the arena. Really disappointed because I was under the impression everything was ok. Kind of wished the game was still keeping me signed out so this couldn't have happened.
  • at0mat0m Posts: 92
    edited November 2019

So this is fresh. I am not able to fight the arena. I get a stupid error that heroes on my team do not match.
    I cannot quit the fight. I cannot get out of the arena.
    What am I supposed to do?

LET ME QUIT AND GET MOVING. I don’t care about the streak at this point but I can’t even bloody fight nor quit.
  • My 5* Feature arena is not working. It is showing the 3 champs i choose right before the game closed for emergency maintance and it is saying "error: hero's do not match in your team". The forms are saying the issue is fixed. Anyone else having this issue?
  • I get the exact same "heroes do not match" message. Kills me to think I wasted all that time grinding already.
  • MehondoMehondo Posts: 9
    I see the note at the top that says arenas are fixed. They aren’t. Please help.

• Try using the EXIT DOOR, maybe multiple times until all your arenas resolve themselves. May lose your Streak, but at least it should resolve the problem.

Problem should only be affecting people that had actually been doing Arena yesterday when problems started to affect game.

(trying to include this tip in the various major threads regarding this, but so many new threads being created about this every few minutes too)

edited November 2019

We are aware and are still working on it. The fix we've pushed so far is for Alliance Quest and are working to extend that to all Quests. Arenas are on the list as well.

Is this still your belief? Because the note at the top of the page would make me believe you think the problem is solved.

Try using the EXIT DOOR, maybe multiple times until all your arenas resolve themselves. May lose your Streak, but at least it should resolve the problem.

Problem should only be affecting people that had actually been doing Arena yesterday when problems started to affect game.

(trying to include this tip in the various major threads regarding this, but so many new threads being created about this every few minutes too)

Nope. That didn’t work. However, I did get a different error. Thank you for trying to help though.

• May have to do Exit Door multiple times, as you keep going thru different Error Messages, until hopefully resolves it.
  • Still arena problem

May have to do Exit Door multiple times, as you keep going thru different Error Messages, until hopefully resolves it.

It looks like that worked. Thank you. I will shout your praises from the rooftop.... or maybe make a sandwich in your honor. Either way, I appreciate your help.
  • Same here

• Sting78Sting78 Posts: 9

Same, event ends tomorrow afternoon, are we screwed out of this arena?
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Thank you @Kabam Porthos As instructed I am posting the issue here.

I have tried multiple times on my iPad and my Android phone. Please don’t rest on the recent issues since they persist.

• I still cannot get a fight in and when I do it errors and says I lost a fight I won which made me lose my streak and cannot complete reward stages.
  • JfRosasJfRosas Posts: 6

Arena still messed up!!
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    The ARENA is still not fixed. I’m not able to continue in 6* arena. Champs are stuck in a loop. Can NOT enter into match.
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    Players that normally hit top milestones not able to enter into arenas will cause a big unbalance in the rewards... this is completely unfair to those that are locked out. Please give update on what’s going to happen.
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    Still happening here. Was truly looking forward to grinding for Cul, now I get screwed into nothing. SMH. Would like an update for those of us suffering here.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    wdawg2237 said:

Still happening here. Was truly looking forward to grinding for Cul, now I get screwed into nothing. SMH. Would like an update for those of us suffering here.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Do this to reset your arena... You'll lose your streak but then you can continue to grind for cull... Worked for everyone so far I've seen!

• For those who are having trouble continuing fights, would you be able to tell us if these are fights you started after the fix, or fights that were started before the fix that you are trying to continue?
  • @Sting78 , @BigHeroSquad , @Psychosocial , @JfRosas , @CRE4TOR , @wdawg2237 , and any others that still can’t get back in Arena...

Try using the EXIT DOOR (upper-right corner of each of the Arena Panels from main Arena screen).

Might have to do that multiple times, as it might cycle thru different error messages after each Exit and Re-enter. You will probably lose your Streak, but at least it should resolve the problem.

Note, this should only be affecting people that had actually been doing Arena yesterday when problems started to affect game.

(thanks A L P H A, was typing this out again same time you were reposting my pic 😀)