**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Credit When Credit is Due

Regardless of what happened yesterday, this is easily the worst bug/issue that has transpired in MCOC history; specifically with the timing. It couldn't have lined up worse I don't think for a lot of summoners and a lot of them are in a serious bind for this AQ and AW season.......

As someone who has been playing this game for 4+ years and has watched the progression of the communication coming from Kabam/Netmarble be more or less stagnant; watching the interaction, clarity, and outreach from the team over the last 24 hours has been refreshing. The community has been asking your team to respond and react in this way for YEARS...... You have been very forward and clear with your information and your response time has been great. I truly hope this is the new standard for everything moving forward, regardless of how big or small the issue is...

I'm quite sure that having this all go down on a Friday in the afternoon couldn't be worse case scenario for the Kabam team, so thanks for all of your hard work overnight and this morning. We know this one was a doozy and it has been tempered by your forthright communication levels during the **** show.

**Here here**

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I have to agree. The bugs and maintenance timing were awful but their communication was A1.

Now let’s see if they do as good a job with the compensation :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They handled it really well to be honest, the q and a thing was great, I can’t knock the forum mods and all the people who worked super late to fix the game yesterday
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Yeah @Kabam Miike I am here to give credit when the credit is due , you and the game team did a real nice job with communicating with the community, I wanna say thank you for that! I know you guys are trying to get things resolved and fixed , me and thousand others suffered pretty severely from this so I know you guys will compensate nicely for that . Thanks again !
  • Truthfully, the communication has increasingly got better over the last year or so. This wasn't the 1st time the mods took to the forum during an outage, and it's always a pleasure when they do. The updates were very helpful, and plenty of us appreciated how it was handled. It was one of the worst situations I've seen in my 3 years of playing and they made all the right calls during. So I'm confident this will extend to any compensation as well.

As I said last night in a different thread, most people that jump on the hater bandwagon seem to forget that situations like that rarely occur. Overall the game stays running 24/7 and we have the option to play for free without any ad intrusions. Can't say that about some other games out there. The old saying 'you don't appreciate something until it's gone' applies here. People complaining about the little bugs, the RNG, the lack of this and that seem to forget all that they do have. I for one will always be grateful for the years of entertainment this game has provided for me, and all the opportunities to meet new people I never would have otherwise. Good form Kabam, good form!!
  • natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    I agree. They did a fantastic job communicating yesterday!