**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected side Event Anihilus counter?

Anyone have ideas? He isn’t affected by Ability accuracy so I don’t think Proxima would work ??

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hellow said:

She hulk is a nice counter he very triggers unstoppable so you can intercept as normal
    Blade is good with synergy
    GR
    Quake

There is force of will active so danger sense will not help you, and the difficulty with she-hulk and spidergwen is getting a successful parry in order to be able to apply the slow debuff.
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    If you have Doctor Voodoo he works well. I build up the Loa buffs and furies from Rage, fire off the L1 and nullify them all for good poison damage.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    With she hulk hold block, annihilus throws heavy, step back, throw your heavy only will work with she hulk bc her heavy cant be interrupted when opponent unstoppable
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme or voodoo work well
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    I have Voodoo so I’ll give him a shot thank you for the help
  • VbnmeVbnme Posts: 29
    Kingpin is a good counter also
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    im having problems in HOW to fight him, any tips for when he become unstoppable all the time?
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20

Hellow said:

She hulk is a nice counter he very triggers unstoppable so you can intercept as normal
    GR
    Quake

There is force of will active so danger sense will not help you, and the difficulty with she-hulk and spidergwen is getting a successful parry in order to be able to apply the slow debuff.
    I think you should read blade abilities again
  • Might try Hood against Annihilus. His critical hits will cause Stagger, which will remove Anni's Control Rod (removing the ability to negate 60% of your Parry's). Should be good against Anni in monthly EQ, and don’t think Force of Will (in Fantastic side-quest) would affect it either.
  • My 5/50 Scarlet Witch, Cap IW, and 3/45 Doctor Voodoo do the job!
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20

Hellow said:

GR
    Quake

Read that out loud!

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Skill? Just don't take any blocked hits so you don't get obliterated so he can't trigger unatoppable. Any champ will do.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Just out damage him straight up, I have a 6star wasp who wrecked him, also quake does what she does best to any and all champs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    WATCHED said:

Just out damage him straight up, I have a 6star wasp who wrecked him, also quake does what she does best to any and all champs.

Quake won't work here he has spite and blocking annihilus is not a gud option. If you have a high damage champ now us the time to use them. So far my MVP has been nick fury4*(5/5)
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited November 2019
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Yea his just that good
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    Blade with synery GR+Stark
    SamojayX0 said:

Hellow said:

GR
    Quake

Read that out loud!

Your turn to read that out loud.

SamojayX0 said:

Hellow said:

GR
    Quake

Read that out loud!

Your turn to read that out loud.
    In case it's not clear even after you have read it out loud, danger sense for villains will still not bypass immunity to ability accuracy reduction.
  • I used Doom, he killed it
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

im having problems in HOW to fight him, any tips for when he become unstoppable all the time?

So did I. But maxed out Corvus help me going through.
  • I had to use some revives but void was the best counter when I went up against him
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Like someone else suggested, I find that Kingpin completely wrecks him. Just block a few hits to collect the Armour Break/Stifle debuffs, then throw an Overpowered SP1 that's Unblockable, does decent damage, and reduces Annihilus's Attack by 40%.

Rinse and Repeat.