**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THIS IS THE WORST 6 STAR LUCK

Give me one reason to still play this game.... I am also f2p... First time it was Diablo and i was so angry, and now this?

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Diversity? Always look on the bright side eh
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Keep your head up OP, as you progress through the game it’ll get easier to get 6* shards so you’ll have more frequent opportunities to make up for a bad start, and even if you pull something bad it won’t be that upsetting because the next one won’t be as far away as the previous one
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Nope, i mean as a f2p u have to take whats given to you.

As for me
    Iv had 25+ 6* and none id r2, competed in master alliance wars for multiple seasons and in top 20’aq alliance. I even have the title for being in top 10 alliance when map 7 came out.

To thisbday i still dont have r2 6* and i have just above 30+ 6*
    but iv seen people with less than 5 6* pulls who have 6* domino and corvus.

But enough of me...

This dude got gambit 3 times in a row
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I got drax punisher99 and was feeling the same, got havok on 3rd one which saved me from quitting and my 4th and last was hawkeye and hes boring but not bad, pretty reliable, i hope 3rd time will be a charm for you, also just want to say the difference between a good 6 star like havok and a bad one like pun99 is such b.s. it shouldnt be that way
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    now i have to open 6* looking at this bugs and all i feel i am gonna keep collecting and not open :smile:
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    That’s 130k per round in arena. I’d say they good for some stuff. Cyclops on nodes that you can’t block sp1. Pain in the arse. I got CAWWII and iron fist. Not much better.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Ouch.

Sympathies to the OP. At least he's better than Red Cyclops. And either is a valid option against Havok; so that's one reason, I guess.

You don't happen to have a Mr Sinister to boost Cyke up a bit? Gives his Optic Blasts True Accuracy.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    I’ve only got Masacre, Sym Supreme and IMIW as my 6*s

Free to play as well B)
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited November 2019

Ouch.

Sympathies to the OP. At least he's better than Red Cyclops. And either is a valid option against Havok; so that's one reason, I guess.

You don't happen to have a Mr Sinister to boost Cyke up a bit? Gives his Optic Blasts True Accuracy.

I do but he is unranked and unawakened...