**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How’s this team for 1st LOL run?

Should I alter anything? Does Masacre play a big role with that added 1 sec for debuffs? Figured OR can maybe help save some pots/revives.

Comments

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I’m no expert, but if you’re aiming to use domino as your main, you’ll either want the full trinity so you have unlimited parries for your heavy spam, or just focus on bleed damage in which case massacre is important for the duration boost. Not sure how omega does in LoL
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Omega isn't really viable for LoL is he? I know he's got the great for with the spores and degen but not much if those fall off
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    is the plan for Domino to be your main attacker? shes who i used for my first clear
    the full trinity should be automatic. unlimited parries is huge plus every bit of dot damage matters in this quest of attrition. a few options to consider for the final 2 spots:
    - Nick fury/Quake
    - Heimdall/thor rag
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Domino massacre rulk nf quake/ant man
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Masacre is a must. Omega Red wont be useful in LOL in any way I can think of. If you have Nick Fury and Quake or Antman, those evade charges are very nice and you get an attack boost.
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    @10or_Strong @Lvernon15 @jnikolas92 thanks for the input guys I actually do have a 5* NF at R4 and a 4* quake
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    Massacre is a must if u want to make Domino shine in LOL. This extra second is the critical one u need to chain a sp1 to refresh or double the critical bleed from her sp3. Have in mind u can reach 3x14,7k bleed damage per tick if ur are lucky enough for the max crit to occur at sp3 and chain it to multiple sp1. All these off course running full greater precision/cruelty and full DW.