**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this war round seriously going ahead?

Hundreds of alliances not enlisted. Middle of the most competitive stage of a season of the most competitive game mode. Surely they must cancel the whole round, or exclude scores for this round and add an additional round?

This must surely be easier to manage that dealing with the clamour for compensation from disadvantaged alliances? I know I'll be speaking for many when I say I will never burn another potion or boost in this game mode unless this is handled in a way that preserves the integrity of the end of season rankings.

@Kabam Miike what's the thinking on this?

Comments

• WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20
    Agree! I was shocked to finally log in after hours and hours of maintenance, & the game being down, just to find we were not enlisted and matchmaking had begun. Surely you can make so this round doesnt count against or for season total.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Yes what a mistake. You should of just cancelled this round and added on one more war. Otherwise you got to give everyone that didnt manage to play win rewards and score.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya this whole season is ruined now. All those potions/glory wasted. I hope they can find a way to compensate that gets us everything that’s been lost now
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Does anyone know whether there's a dedicated thread for this issue? Because I'd really like to know whether aw is just going to continue as normal and we're all just going to pretend nothing happened for now.

Apologies in advance, but this is some bullsh*t right here. The last statement I can find is already about 8 hours old.

I can understand that you might not know how exactly you're going to handle this, but you must be able to tell us whether you're able to do anything at all.

We already got the info that you can't just postpone one day of aq, you can only cancel the whole season. Are we to assume that's the same with aw? That would mean we'd either have to just accept that we were un-enlisted so that you don't have to cancel the whole season, right?

You've done a great job communicating with us yesterday, please don't just stop that now.

What am I supposed to tell my alliance?

Hello,

Yes AW is going ahead, kabam dont need extra anomalies to happen if they start to unbalance things, also they want to make sure everything works as is should, tell your alliance members to take it on the Chin, kabam will at least need to offer some 6* Shards at least! Whenever the compensation will get discussed
    Maybe lower allies 6* shards will compensate. We are looking at missing out on big amounts of t5b frags, t2a frags, and t5cc frags bc of this mess up in addition to missing out on clearing thanos in one bg of map 7.

Kabam literally took $100s out of ally rewards with what they did yesterday.
  • GothicGothic Posts: 12
    Same here.
    Our Alliance was enlisted but after searching opponent started we were atomatic not enlisted. And out of war.
    We fight for better rewards and now probably impossible (but won all war since start seson).
    Its Ridicolus, why this series cant be stoped and start for all again. Just seson end Little later and noone be victim.
    @Kabam Miike? How we can receive points, ect.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    I've already created a new discussion for this subject, but I had no answer... :(
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    They had replied that they were aware but have said nothing about what they would be doing to rectify it. Now with the complete 100% lack of acknowledgement in any of the numerous threads I think it is appropriate the paying customers (we the summoners) are concerned. My alliance was enlisted, only to not be enlisted when the game was back, so were re-enlisted during the brief Android only access, then were not enlisted when the game was back again. What more could WE have done??!! To the people telling us not to cry about this, pound sand, we have legit reason to.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Well enlist in war when it becomes open never understand why people wait till last minute.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Lukaziz said:

Well enlist in war when it becomes open never understand why people wait till last minute.

This has nothing to do with enlisting last minute. The issue is people WERE enlisted, but the Time-loop Glitch knocked a bunch of people out of enlistment. By the time the game came back up stable enough, there wasn't anything anyone could do.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    To everyone else. Kabam has already stated multiple times they are aware of the issues, so not sure why this subject keeps coming up. They know how people are bring effected, give them time to get this straighten out first. This isn't a life or death situation chill out and give them time to correct it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They should probably lock season after last war
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

To everyone else. Kabam has already stated multiple times they are aware of the issues, so not sure why this subject keeps coming up. They know how people are bring effected, give them time to get this straighten out first. This isn't a life or death situation chill out and give them time to correct it.

The problem is the are not acknowledging it and this drastically affects all alliances who were not enlisted because of this. My guess is you are in a war. If you weren’t you would have a different response.

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    If this war continues, problem will never be resolved. Some alliance will advance unfairly while others drop out from rightful tier. Kabam will give us some refill and revives and it's done. It's painful especially we did nothing wrong. Kabam you made mistakes - too many to count it all - you make money from us, and you don't have courage to do the right thing. Man up, please.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    What about those of us that didn't lose out from the maintenance? My alliance completed the war before the bug hit, and when the game was back up we placed defenders. Why should we lose out? Get over it man, could have enlisted earlier and you wouldn't have missed out on placement phase.. I get that it sucks for those who were effected, but doesn't warrant those who weren't losing out
  • GokuAmarGokuAmar Posts: 28
    Why the **** there is no update on AW Enlistment issues .this is unfair advantage to alliances that are playing AW today .....This **** issue will lead to allies falling out on lower brackets
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37

What about those of us that didn't lose out from the maintenance? My alliance completed the war before the bug hit, and when the game was back up we placed defenders. Why should we lose out? Get over it man, could have enlisted earlier and you wouldn't have missed out on placement phase.. I get that it sucks for those who were effected, but doesn't warrant those who weren't losing out

Man, your alliance is very lucky, because many alliance did the same like yours, but they were unenlisted after the maintenance. So its still very unfair.
  • We were enlisted but severely mismatched I assume due to the glitch so even the alliances that got to do war today we're either disadvantaged or highly advantaged... let's just let kabam sort it out... I'm sure they will come up with something. There are so many people complaining and they already know all this... obviously there is no quick fix that's why they haven't been saying anything yet... btw we were severely disadvantaged so I'm not saying don't complain because we benefited from it because we did not at all but nobody in our alliance is complaining... we just got on with it copped a HUGE loss in aw today and are waiting till Kabam know how they will handle the situation.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Being unenlisted from AW dropped us down a bracket - thanks Kabam. This better be addressed very soon on how you plan to address as this has unbalanced the whole season and pissed off a large chunk of the community
  • Here's what I'm thinking Kabam should do for those that got un-enlisted. They should take whatever your Alliance's rank was prior to the bug and award the Alliance that rank/tier rewards come the end of Season. Granted, this may result in more Master, Platinum, Gold etc rewards being awarded than normal, but I feel it's a fitting fix that's the least damaging to everyone involved.
This discussion has been closed.