**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A new way to “nerf” Ghost?

So what is going on here? A new way to restrain champion’s abilities to make the content more difficult for players forcing them to spend units on revives?

Comments

• You do know its only part of mr fantastics abilities and it only affects one champ at a time... now if affected the entire team then that's a different story
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    H3t3r said:

You do know its only part of mr fantastics abilities and it only affects one champ at a time... now if affected the entire team then that's a different story

Well, this ability restriction only affecting her made me think of it like she’s being specially targeted by Kabam. If it was the entire team well then I wouldn’t feel the same for sure. This got me wondering
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It literally doesn't change anyone. You are wrong there.

Is a node that reduces your attack during your special 2 animation. That's .... just it
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    i’m sure there are plenty of tap-and-win games out there if that is what you are looking for.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    How it works is you get special weakness debuffs each time you throw a special corresponding to whatever special you used. These debuffs can carry onto the next fight. You can get rid of them by alternating what special you use
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Try this fight with gambit or bishop or some other champ, who does rely on sp2 damage output. Ghost would still do better then 90% champs in the game. Balance, lol
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

So what is going on here? A new way to restrain champion’s abilities to make the content more difficult for players forcing them to spend units on revives?

This is pure speculation !
    A nerf would be a permanent change of Ghost, but here this is only for a single champ !
    If it was about Domino, Corvus, Proxima, or even Thor Jane Foster, it would be the same !
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Derp

How it works is you get special weakness debuffs each time you throw a special corresponding to whatever special you used. These debuffs can carry onto the next fight. You can get rid of them by alternating what special you use

Thank you for the explanation. If this is the case then it’s totally fine by me.
    I wish more users on this forum would correspond the way you do when someone brings up a question about the game. Thank you for not judging or disrespect my question, I appreciate it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Thank you for the explanation. If this is the case then it’s totally fine by me.
    I wish more users on this forum would correspond the way you do when someone brings up a question about the game. Thank you for not judging or disrespect my question, I appreciate it.
    You just responded to someone else's thread about Mordo/Quake "Another cause of I didn't read abilities". So you want to be respected when commenting but you won't do it to others?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Ingi_Freyr1975 next time if u are looking for an answer to a question it might help if you worded it better instead of making it sound like kabam is out to get a certain champ.

You just responded to someone else's thread about Mordo/Quake "Another cause of I didn't read abilities". So you want to be respected when commenting but you won't do it to others?
    I never throw first punches and surely I won’t
    continue. Glad you brought it up, it needs discussion.
    Neotwism said:

@Ingi_Freyr1975 next time if u are looking for an answer to a question it might help if you worded it better instead of making it sound like kabam is out to get a certain champ.

Good point, I will keep it in mind.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not to sound rude, but you can't really expect for kindness and all when the title itself wrongly implies a nerf theory, created by you without even knowing what the ability does (even after you took a screenshot of it)
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

In the future you should probably ask if there is a way to counter the mechanic instead of labeling this a Ghost nerf and just a way to milk revives out of the players.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Lol ok sure.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Petty much?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It is just to avoid players using the same SP in a loop. Blade is as much "nerfed" as Ghost, or any other champion that loops.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Revives...?
    I one-shot him with my nick fury
    Hell, i can even take him down in one-shot with t4r5 taskmaster

Ok i admit these two are good counters to mr. fantastic because of their abilities towards incoming debuffs, but you get my point
    Karuseus said:

Revives...?

Ok i admit these two are good counters to mr. fantastic because of their abilities towards incoming debuffs, but you get my point

I one-shot him with Sentinel np, I just got surprised when I suddenly realised Ghost couldn’t use her sp2 since I tend to primarily rely her sp2 all the time. But some nice users here have pointed out the reason why this is the case and now I know better
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Karuseus said:

Revives...?

I one-shot him with Sentinel np, I just got surprised when I suddenly realised Ghost couldn’t use her sp2 since I tend to primarily rely her sp2 all the time. But some nice users here have pointed out the reason why this is the case and now I know better
    You can still using it depending on how many weakness debuts he put on you but damage is reduced unless he reduced damage all the way to zero
    Zuro said:

Karuseus said:

Revives...?

You can still using it depending on how many weakness debuts he put on you but damage is reduced unless he reduced damage all the way to zero
    Yeah good point, but I was only trying to mix it up for fun. Sentinel’s the heavy spam with shock debuffs and baiting out his sp1 dragged him down eventually.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Lmao Just alternate specials