**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO ONE KNOWS THIS?

how can you get the information for the suspension time on your account?

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    It should tell you how many hours your ban is when you try to log on.

Otherwise, could be permanent? What were you accused of?
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    well i cant even access my profile through google play. they said i have been suspended for violating the Terms of Service. But i havent played the game for a month or so and someone apparently used my profile and changed the linked email as i dont have access to it..but the profile is still in the game as i saw it
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    MC_CARKA7 said:

well i cant even access my profile through google play. they said i have been suspended for violating the Terms of Service. But i havent played the game for a month or so and someone apparently used my profile and changed the linked email as i dont have access to it..but the profile is still in the game as i saw it

Seems legit
  • MC_CARKA7 said:

@MC_CARKA7 Sounds like you've been hacked in some manner of speaking. Send in a Support Ticket here

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Best of luck on resolving the matter.
    yeah i think that happened but kabam is just saying the same things over and over again. so i dont know how i can get my account back nor how long the suspension will last. this is where i need help
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    If ther no time one it permanent
    i cannot even access my profile so I cant see if there is a time stamp on it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    If your account was stolen from you (someone else got your username/password, and has been playing your account, which then resulted in it being banned) ....

If you have a 2nd account, go take a look at your primary account's profile. And if it is still in an alliance then check that ally's Member roster and see how long it has been since last logged in. That will at least tell you if they are STILL playing it, or will at least tell you at some point in the future if they happen to start playing your account again.

Or if no 2nd acct, you could ask one of your teammates via an out-of-game Chat App like LINE (if you guys have been using LINE) to go check out that info themselves and then let you know.
  • NO one hacked your account. You gave your info to someone else to play while you where gone or while you slept. They didn’t live in your area so it flagged Kabam to account sharing. Stop asking questions to something that you screwed up on! It’s been posted over and over and over for 5 years almost you can’t share account info. There is no way in hell someone figured out your email and password besides you giving it to them!
  • Hey there, the forums are not really the place for account-specific questions, including bans. For more information regarding bans, you can take a look here.
This discussion has been closed.