**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon combo shield synergy broken

Comments

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Anyone know if it's just the combo shield or also the 25% fury damage with proxima?
  • Kingkev_88Kingkev_88 Posts: 10
    Kabam, please note that the Aegon synergy, COMBO BREAKERS do not work in game at the moment. Please look into it.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Same here
  • Smokey729Smokey729 Posts: 4
    Still not working
  • They know, whole long other thread about Aegon Synergy Combo Shield not working.
    Unrelated to today's game outage.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There have already been a thousand posts on this, it’s known, you can use the search tool to see if it’s been mentioned before
  • ThePanThePan Posts: 9
    I played this morning, 12 hours+ since the game was permanently back up. The Aegon/SL synergy is still broken however I have more information to help determine the bug. Ultron evaded three times and the synergy activated all three times but at no other time during the fight.
  • Double-posted, and could have easily found existing main thread on this subject with simple Search...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166533/aegon-combo-shield-synergy-broken#latest
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    Combo shield is not triggering when Combo Breakers synergy is active. @Kabam Miike

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Same here. Was in the middle of a LoL path, very upsetting

Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?

Happens everywhere. I was doing Labyrinth when I discovered it
    ThePan said:

I played this morning, 12 hours+ since the game was permanently back up. The Aegon/SL synergy is still broken however I have more information to help determine the bug. Ultron evaded three times and the synergy activated all three times but at no other time during the fight.

That's not even the synergy. Aegon gets unstoppable and combo shield when an opponent evades
  • alxtoralxtor Posts: 17
    More than 5 days fixing this problem and resources spent to keep alive aegon... (without this sinergy he becomes weak)
  • Syst3maticSyst3matic Posts: 10
    Combo shield not working with proxima midnight, any fight in aq, map 5, wasn't working in aw or event quest either.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    any update
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    Could you please share the progress on this one? Just burned resources in the attempt of a lol run just to realize this this week old bug hasn’t been fixed.
  • Marty98Marty98 Posts: 2
    Any update Kabam this is taking way too long
  • The team is still looking into this issue. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let everyone know.
  • Marty98Marty98 Posts: 2
    It’s been over a week how is this taking so long. It 3 champs and a combo shield
  • CapillouCapillou Posts: 1
    @Kabam Zibiit not sure if anyone has mentioned this...the combo synergy w/Proxima does appear to work when the AI uses an SP3. My Aegon had 16 hits when Vision used his SP3 during the Master EQ for this month. The 16 hits were conserved and I was able to complete the match. Hope this helps
  • SkaankySkaanky Posts: 2
    Same issue. I can’t understand why an update can’t be pushed. This issue has been going on for over a week and I haven’t seen any communication come out through the in game mail to let players know.

Pretty poor kabam...
  • GwenpoolManGwenpoolMan Posts: 30
    I need to complete 5.3 and 5.4 with them. We need the ETA
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Can this be fixed during this maintainence please
  • TakdeersidhuTakdeersidhu Posts: 14
    I face same problem many aegon synergy with proxima some time its not even some time first when aegon get hit its work but later it synergy work
  • TakdeersidhuTakdeersidhu Posts: 14

Hey there, do you happen to remember who you were fighting or what nodes were active when this occurred?

Its not nodes problem some time its not work when aegon get first hit but later if opponent hit him then work