**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken anyone here?

I have a mystic awakening gem that I could use, and 100 mystic sig stones in the stash. I wanted to save it, but I’m at the point where my mystic sig stones are going into the overflow. And I don’t want to waste them. So should I awaken Doctor Voodoo and sig him up? Or wait, and let the sig stones in overflow expire?

Comments

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Voodoo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dr voodoo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is a great all around questing champ
    Sustainable and has nullify and power control
    Great against people with buffs and for chip damage
    Also has decent damage with poisons and power control buff
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is worth it imo
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    You should awaken your eyes and see that voodoo is a good candidate lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    All three champions benefit from an awakened ability. All three have their uses and are solid champions. Doctor Voodoo might be the most obvious choice, but maybe not the best. What do you want to do with the champion? What content do you want to finish? How would it fit into your roster? What (sig) team do you want to run with?
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Voodoo will serve you well. Was my first r5 and I still use him today. Incredibly versatile and will save you loads of potions
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Voodoo goes so smoothly against certain champs... (like, Groot, Venom, Phoenix and Hela), And apparently, his poisons are also affected by nodes that increase your specials attack.
    Like Power Shield (your regular attacks don’t deal damage, but your specials deal 400% more damage). On this node, 3 poisons deal over 1000 damage per second
    It’s insane

(And this is a maxed out 4*)