**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff to Annihilus and Human Torch

When are those going to be live? Or are they already?

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Both of them don’t need any buff imo. Have u tried to fight an Annihilus as aw defender? You would find out that he is at least a great defender. As for Human Torch read his description and practice more with him and you will find out that he is capable of great damage. Against energy attack based opponents he ramps up quickly and becomes a beast.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Both of them don’t need any buff imo. Have u tried to fight an Annihilus as aw defender? You would find out that he is at least a great defender. As for Human Torch read his description and practice more with him and you will find out that he is capable of great damage. Against energy attack based opponents he ramps up quickly and becomes a beast.

I have just gotten an Annihilus amd on offense he is not that great. That's why i am asking when the buff is going live
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    He is not an offense champ (Annihilus) and buffing him, especially his attack stats, would make him another Thing defender (or better). Have u tried him on defense? Put him on a power gain node and watch his show. If u think he needs buffing, just try to fight him as boss at this months epic side quest when he pops up. I personally wish for a DrDoom or Thing instead of him.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

He is not an offense champ (Annihilus) and buffing him, especially his attack stats, would make him another Thing defender (or better). Have u tried him on defense? Put him on a power gain node and watch his show. If u think he needs buffing, just try to fight him as boss at this months epic side quest when he pops up. I personally wish for a DrDoom or Thing instead of him.

Whether op has tried him on defense or not, his question still stands: have the buffs gone live yet or not? Kabam has made it official many months ago that Human Torch & Annihilus were getting buffed/reworked/tweaked/whatever you want to call it.
  • PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    its not about if they need the buff or not,Kabam said they're going to buff them,i expect the buffs to be either december or january
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    As someone who has annihilus at rank 4 5 star and a 6 star I would love a buff, he hasnt gotten me a kill yet in AW tho :(
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    When they announced that they were going to put a pause on all champion rebalancing after the near riot of Cull Obsidian being announced, they also said that torch and annihilus were not going to be touched until it was discussed again. So the only Buffs that they were working on where Colossus, Old Man Logan and Hulkbuster