**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Members In Alliance Affected by Eligible Rank Rewards !!!

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike We are affected also joining in new alliance in 8 November ,

How Can it be solve If New Members joined in new Alliance in 8 November which was last day to swap Alliance members, I joined New ally 8 November but I could not participate the war, officers enlisted the war but That long maintenance Un-Enlisted the war and Were affected so i will Participate just 4 wars And how i get Alliance war rank rewards if i didnt participate at-least 5 wars for eligible Rank rewards in alliance ???

Thats lot of hard work for us,

Time
Money
Skill
Everything involve on this issue,

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Why wait to change alliances with the exact minimum wars left. I understand the emergency maintenance issue, but why didn't u find a new alliance sooner? If an alliance forgets to enlist or something u wouldn't have a chance at rewards anyway. Or do u just want to participate in only 5 wars so u can still claim the season rewards?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Neotwism said:

Why wait to change alliances with the exact minimum wars left. I understand the emergency maintenance issue, but why didn't u find a new alliance sooner? If an alliance forgets to enlist or something u wouldn't have a chance at rewards anyway. Or do u just want to participate in only 5 wars so u can still claim the season rewards?

They are not forgot ,
    All about kabam failed issues,
    I was there and saw they were enlisted the war but in maintenance time Enlist were gone with un-enlisted tag ,

Its not our fault ,
    Who knows exactly that day kabam will screw all of us ???

•And about Sooner join another alliance•
    Top tier alliance have some rules maybe you don't know that ,
    Until we found someone for taking there spot ,we cant left or cant move to other alliance due to a/q and a/w running issues,So Any alliance don't affect in war and a/q With moves ,

They take one , and i choose another one,

•And About Rewards•
    I changed Master to Master so Where i swap for rewards ?
    Same rewards for Doing My job every day for same season and spending same boosts ,Same items etc ,
    I swap because
    I like to do more map7 so i choose my way, i left map 6 and choice map 7x5 so i dont see any issue with that .

Thank you @Neotwism ☺️
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Any update about this Big Issues
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

I am so worried about This .