**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Effective Counters for Dr.Doom UC as well as side quest

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I managed to beat him with a lot of difficulty. That guy is tanky as hell and was barely able to put a dent on him. And the force of will on him makes it even trickier to fight. What kind of champs are best against him? I tried using She Hulk but her petrify and slow did not affect his aura and i got destroyed. Lol what champs would be an effective counter to this tanky doctor?

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    What makes him tanky is his Crit Resistance, which I hated, ‘cause most my champs rely on crits to deal massive damage... (SG, Wasp, Blade and Proxima) so it was a pain

I died many times because I forgot about the aura and he resisted to the last hit of special attacks and wrecked me. EMP modification does not make it easier lol. If he charges a heavy with those shocks on you, you are screwed

I need help as well ._.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I think i used AA, even with force of will he works because he doesn't rely on crits for damage
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Quake works best in my experience
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I think I used void
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Thing is pretty good - class advantage; doesn't rely on crits, immune to nullify, immune to shock.

Vision for power control.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    AA, n sparky .. didnt get one shot but no revives atleast
  • HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    any champ works when u figured his sk timing.
    champs with petrify or slow makes it a bit easier cus he doesnt activate his aura. so top options: quake, she hulk, void, capiw (duped and tech), stealthy, gwenpool...
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    CG will crit in any case. Try him
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    For the side event, hulk ragnarok works great because he can bypass all the passive shock damage, plus he does not rely on crits.

For the main event, void is amazing, simply because you can let him play as defensive as he wants, while your debuffs still do damage to him and prevent his aura.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I used HT, Nova activated, parry until smolder was at 10-12 and fired away....no heavies, no SPs..
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Anyone who can place a petrify debuff smokes him