**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Current Dilemmas

Alright so once I finished all of my objectives, I earned a few new champs (4* Mysterio, 4* Void, etc.) And I also got a ton of upgrade materials. From one of the unified elemental crystals, I pulled a 4* Generic AG and I'm not sure who to use it on. I also have a lot more T4BC and now I have the choices to take 5* Loki to R4, 5* Annihulus to R3, and my 4* Corvus to R4 and maybe 5, but I'm currently going for Uncollected and I'd prefer to rank someone who'd be good for that journey specifically. Any advice?

I know Sunspot may also be up there but I've kind of begun to dislike his playstyle, so I'd rather stick to the other 3. As for the AG, I've got all of those plus Cap IW who is still unawakened.

On a more exciting note, I maxed 4* Stark Spidey and did a one-shot on RoL WS

Comments

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    R5 corvus and use the gem on capiw if you have sigs, otherwise just awaken corvus.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Rank up Sunspot as far as you can, use gem on him. He's very good and a bosskiller. Check some vids out on him to see his use.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Don't take up Loki to r4, it'll be a waste of t2 alphas. Annihulus is a better r4 candidate.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Rank up Corvus and Nick Fury. Don't understand why people haven't suggested NF already because he is amazing duped.