**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hidden end game God tier champs .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I’m curious to see who is a hidden “god tier “ champ, that gets overlooked . This could be due to a very long list of abilities that’s not quite understood ; Or just a champ that really is an end game counter and we don’t think of.

I personally think Psylocke is way over looked , and her AAR is pretty nice , and can permalock the opponent.

If anyone out there has some non traditional counters let’s get the word started.

Comments

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Texas_11 said:

I personally think Psylocke

Psylocke??
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

Texas_11 said:

Psylocke??
    I know she doesn’t do amazing damage , but sometimes in act 6 and beyond , it’s just a lot easier not dealing with specials and certain nodes like “no retreat” and other abilities that proc on global nodes.

Task master

I was waiting on someone to mention him. He has close to 100% perfect block.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Manyoofs said:

Nah01 said:

Texas_11 said:

Psylocke??
    Psylocke is an awesome power control champ. I love my 6* psylocke
    I think that’s mainly due to her being a 6* champ
    Many champs fall in the category of “I’m not going to waste resources if they were a 5*”
    I personally like my 6* nebula but wouldn’t take her up if I got her as a 5*
    Honestly if i pulled a 5* psylocke before i got my 6* i still would've ranked her up
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

My 5* psylocke will never see my first team roster.

My 6*
    Aryl said:

Groot

How so ?
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I’m curious to see who is a hidden “god tier “ champ, that gets overlooked . This could be due to a very long list of abilities that’s not quite understood ; Or just a champ that really is an end game counter and we don’t think of.

I personally think Psylocke is way over looked , and her AAR is pretty nice , and can permalock the opponent.

If anyone out there has some non traditional counters let’s get the word started.

I was gonna smash in Psylocke then I read your post.
    Psylocke doesn't get the live she deserves.
    She's literally in par with Magik. Just she's isn't a combo parry combo champion.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Loki with MD. He is a true god against The Champion.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I agree with the people above on Psylocke, definitely a very underrated champ. I think Hood is also a good champ who doesn’t get enough credit. What he lacks in crazy damage, he more than compensates with utility and just enjoyability.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Nah01 said:

Texas_11 said:

Psylocke??
    I know she doesn’t do amazing damage , but sometimes in act 6 and beyond , it’s just a lot easier not dealing with specials and certain nodes like “no retreat” and other abilities that proc on global nodes.
    A lot of people will only consider someone god tier if they do amazing damage.

Texas_11 said:

I was gonna smash in Psylocke then I read your post.
    Psylocke doesn't get the live she deserves.
    She's literally in par with Magik. Just she's isn't a combo parry combo champion.

I think so, only reason why I started looking at her because I don’t have a power control champ. I only think of “ magik, vision, or bust” made me
    Realize we have 150 champions in the game and I’m probably utilizing 4 of them well lol.

Loki with MD. He is a true god against The Champion.

Loki i think is viable end game champ. Doesn’t he actually stop champions unstoppable ?
    Lormif said:

Texas_11 said:

Nah01 said:

Texas_11 said:

Psylocke??
    A lot of people will only consider someone god tier if they do amazing damage.
    Doesn’t make sense to me, I spent all yesterday going through different champions abilities and came to two conclusions.

1.) People complain about content being too hard because they relied so heavily on their Corvus , ghost, domino, etc.

2.) There are so many champs with unique abilities , that I didn’t even know about that would be helpful. Example : Bishop doesn’t take reflective damage on his SP1 “thorns, killmonger Etc.

That’s why I started this thread. See who else’s I should be taking a look at

Since someone else already mentioned Psylocke, I'll go in a different direction: Kingpin.

He's a champ you can use for certain fights - not all by any means - but if you choose fights and opponents wisely, he can completely crush them.

It's all about debuffs; and Kabam is in a phase of producing new champions at the moment who inflict multiple debuffs at a distance; which is a problem for many opponents, but not KP: Aarkus, Annihilus, Captain Marvel Movie, Man-Thing, Clare Voyant, Stealth Spidey, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic...

Kingpin: secretly crushing the bosses of Uncollected monthly EQ, and Fantastic and Doom Invasions today!

Never even considered him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Definitely doc ock, his niche uses are super valuable, I also have to say km, his indestructible comes in really handy and his lack of requirements on stun to get ins is really useful, used mine quite a bit in act 6, and while she isn’t a hidden god tier necessarily quake is still underrated for everything by most, 2nd best champ imo and the only champ who really rivals ghost