**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we stick to this 30 min energy Forever? It's So NICE to finish early!

onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Actually now Kabam make so many content they should consider making AQ or and AW 30mins or 45mins refresh time.
Their extra $ can come from growing new players who eager to improve their accounts. But Aq and Aw is stopping them from trying.
It's So NICE to finish early and not have to stay awake in my timezone to finish AQ!

Comments

• onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    edited November 2019
    everything is not a big prob now except for this AQ needing to stay up late...that's no way for many of us who are working busy hours to do map 6 and let alone Map 7.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I agree, with 30 min timers, we can free our AQ champs early, which would then allow us to use them in EQ(assuming we are using our best champs for AQ), allowing us to finish them early, then we have extra time to tackle story quests. That i think is the only way we can truly advance story quest at a decent rate without sacrificing EQ or side quest.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    its better as it was before...
    in Asia timezone, AQ suppose to begin at 3a.m and we can only start AQ at 8a.m. and we can play before work and maybe during lunchtime, and after work. and we normally finish around 12 which is quite late! this week 30 min timer were much better.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

in Asia timezone, AQ suppose to begin at 3a.m and we can only start AQ at 8a.m. and we can play before work and maybe during lunchtime, and after work. and we normally finish around 12 which is quite late! this week 30 min timer were much better.

Same. But I have a few UK/US guys in the alliance who help us start AQ at 3am. So everyone wakes up with 5e, clears them before going to work, login at lunch (12-1pm), once after work (5-6pm) then after dinner (9-10pm). We get Map 6 done by 10pm usually. =)
    xNig said:

Same. But I have a few UK/US guys in the alliance who help us start AQ at 3am. So everyone wakes up with 5e, clears them before going to work, login at lunch (12-1pm), once after work (5-6pm) then after dinner (9-10pm). We get Map 6 done by 10pm usually. =)
    some busy people, cannot even login during lunchtime. and also those overtime people. hence we ended late at midnight!