**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slap in the face?

so, you don't put any offers up after the great one last Monday, then you put up an offer that is virtually useless for the entire community? it's not worth out investing anymore in our 4* with the increased 5* rewards coming, and the 6* around the corner. maybe if you had put awakening gems in that offer, you'd actually get some buyers for it. (the new champions coming out will obviously remain 4* for a while in featured arena, the awakening gems would be great to use on those new champions thenpump sig stones into it). but you screwed the pooch with this deal :/

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol i love how unhappy everyone is getting
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Sorry you are sad but this offer is not for us they cannot give free stuff all the time their offer appeals to different audiences such as this new one appeals to people with big money.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Sorry you are sad but this offer is not for us they cannot give free stuff all the time their offer appeals to different audiences such as this new one appeals to people with big money.
    1.) this post is not spam, it's a legitimate concern. 2.) it's not free stuff i'm talking about, it's including awakening gems in with the deal to actually make it worth while. 3.) this deal shouldn't appeal to anyone. it's worse than spider gwen's first special.

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    They are recycling, offering stuff to new players when inevitably the vets leave
    blech, not worth the cash.

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I did not spam you...
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's not a terrible offer, some can use it.