**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Training Room

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I believe something like this was mention in the big announcement about things coming within the next 6 months or so, but will we get a training room where we can fight against any character (including Maestro, King, Nameless Thanos, etc.) and we can select various nodes (starburst, etc.) and choose what star level when facing them. To me this would be helpful and fun. It would also add a new aspect/dimension to the game.

Just some thoughts I've had. Kabam please consider.

Comments

• I very much support this idea.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    edited November 2019
    This is idea was popping in my mind since a very long time and I even added it to general discussion but kabam don't took it seriously

I hope in suggestion class they may mind it
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

I believe something like this was mention in the big announcement about things coming within the next 6 months or so, but will we get a training room where we can fight against any character (including Maestro, King, Nameless Thanos, etc.) and we can select various nodes (starburst, etc.) and choose what star level when facing them. To me this would be helpful and fun. It would also add a new aspect/dimension to the game.

Just some thoughts I've had. Kabam please consider.

i think if we can apply multiple buffs at the same time (its not necessarily, but there should be a option to include that), it would be great, may be we use 1/2 energy to enter this room or there should be some duel token like things (daily 5-10, then reset) to enter this room. this can be helpful as we will learn the various counter to various champs...
  • ShikinaShikina Posts: 25
    Great idea