**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Automatic start of AQ

Hi all

I there any possibility that you can consider automatic start of following days in AQ?
That on 1st day, we setup all days with desired maps and they automatically start after last one is finished. It will make life much easier to everyone.
Tnx

Comments

• Would love to have this as well.

Will have to add category for upcoming Modifiers as well as # of groups and map #'s.
    But those could be on a Day-to-Day ENLISTMENT type basis.
    Let the officers at anytime during the existing day's AQ configure what the next day will be (similar to current AW Enlistment each day).

But the START TIME of each future day would just automatically follow the ending of previous day (so long as Enlistment had been done for next day, otherwise Officer would have to come on and manually start next day if it was not pre-enlisted).
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    yes, I support the idea of enlistment basis aq start. Ours is mainly an Indian (gmt+5:30) alliance, & here we need to start the aq at night 1:30am that is problematic. so its better to automatic start of next days aq as per enlistment where we select the modifiers (comin soon), map type etc...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r what do you think about this?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @LeNoirFaineant keep it up you’re proving my point about you being a troll, I suggest you read the forum rules.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

@LeNoirFaineant keep it up you’re proving my point about you being a troll, I suggest you read the forum rules.

After the fact can’t really prove the point but read my comment in the other thread. Happy to live up to the title and don’t really care about the rules
  • Getting back on track...

AUTOMATIC START of next AQ when current one ends, with using a new AQ ENLISTMENT method while current day is going on (to setup # of BGs, Maps, and Modifiers for the next day) similar to AW Enlistment.
  • AQ Enlistment for the week would be a PHENOMENAL addition! Or heck, day to day would be just fine too. Pick our maps and modifiers for the next day during the current. However, ideally having the option to setup for the full cycle would be the optimal one for sure!
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    1000xYES!!!! This feature would be heaven sent for leaders and officers!
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    I know you are pretty busy at the moment, and sorry; but do you have any thoughts about this? Tnx all
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Amen to the above!!!

Totally agree with the points made by @DNA3000

Ideas on a drawing board are one thing, but when it comes to running an alli day in and day out, we feel a big difference between theory vs practicality.

The bonus from the modifiers are a very nice, well, bonus. But they'll also add a considerable amount of work and stress tbh. My alli is European and go time for AQ is our 9pm. That's dinner, family time or whatever ppl have going on at the end of their day.

Don't play the game? Don't run an alli? Lol No need for such suggestions :) We've managed for almost 3 years and we love this game. But does it have to get more and more complex and heavy on the workload for officers and leaders?

Burn out is a serious factor for ppl moving on, when they could have hung around for longer. I've lost count of how many passionate players I've seen drop out coz they were tired of the rhythm. And that's such a shame. I wish kbm would take this more into consideration when making game changing decisions to modes.
    this system will not be a game changing thing, it will just be a big help to officers & leaders... @Kabam Miike should check this feature to be added... pls...
    again reviving this post. can we not get this feature? we are Indian alliance & day1 aq starts at night 01:30am, that midnight & literally everyone is in their deep sleep... then when we start aq in the morning its already late around 8-9 hours for the last day + every day adds up a bit... i think many alliance has the problem/stress... kindly look into it @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    :|