**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fighting Maestro

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Who are some characters I could practice fighting in preparation for Maestro. I already have YouTube videos I have watched and will watch again, but was looking for something in-game to practice with specifically.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r any tips?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming you’re preparing for act 4, you can’t practice against him without fighting him, yt is the best option, if you’re going for lol practice in act 4
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    If you're fighting him in act 4 all you really need to worry about is dodging the final beam of his sp1 or push him to his sp2 as often as possible. His sp1 beam is very similar to cyclops sp1 so you can practice the timing against him. Find a 5* cyclops to duel and practice against him. And when you get to maestro, practice fighting him with your weaker/low hp champs first so you know what to expect.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

If you're fighting him in act 4 all you really need to worry about is dodging the final beam of his sp1 or push him to his sp2 as often as possible. His sp1 beam is very similar to cyclops sp1 so you can practice the timing against him. Find a 5* cyclops to duel and practice against him. And when you get to maestro, practice fighting him with your weaker/low hp champs first so you know what to expect.

Is this Cyclops (Blue Team) or Cyclops (New Xavier School)?
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80

solopolo said:

Is this Cyclops (Blue Team) or Cyclops (New Xavier School)?
    Both
    Thank you sir!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Awesome advice above me. I may be in the minority but I didn't find his sp1 hard to dodge but definitely go in with lower level champs first to prepare

It's a straightforward fight. Just don't screw up the specials or you might die
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Try to push him to sp2 whenever possible and bait that out. Sometimes though he'll still use sp1 and the comments above have some tips on that
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    Back when i was doing it, i used a "count 4" method. Count 1,2,3,4.
    You are looking to dex on seconds 1,2 and 4.
    McocHP said:

Back when i was doing it, i used a "count 4" method. Count 1,2,3,4.
    You are looking to dex on seconds 1,2 and 4.

Thank you this will certainly help! Thank you all for your contributions. I can't wait to post my first win over Maestro here.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you have ghost, you can phase right when he uses the special 1 and don’t need to bother with the dexterity