**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Could Kabam confirm Vision offer?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi.
As I understand there is a lot of people out there farming units hoping for another shot at the Vision offer, myself included.
So there is a lot of units right now that just sits on peoples accounts and are not getting spent on anything else = less profit for Kabam....
I wish that Kabam could just confirm that the offer is ever coming back. Otherwise I would love to spend my units on other things.
But I guess it’s a one in a million chance they will....

Comments

• Good luck man
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    They did this offer once this year already.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    How many offers has Kabam ever confirmed? Now you have your answer.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Hey guys. Why so negative?
    I have faith in you Kabam!
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Manyoofs said:

I think your economics are off lol

Oh, I know, but you gotta try 😉
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Ogv isn’t that great
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    I agree. I dropped 3000 units, used tech AG, and then never used him. At least I can say that I have him for whatever satisfaction that is worth. He is being sold as an exclusive champ like he’s someone you’d really want. I don’t get it.
  • @Snurris I think they run the OG Vision offer twice a year. I can't remember if they already did it twice this year though. I know a few of my Alliance mates went after the last one. I'm tempted to keep saving for him myself. Many will say he's not that great, I beg to differ. Great power control, power gain when duped, dual immunity, and decent damage. Also, a nifty synergy with CAIW and I LOVE my 5* R5 awakened CAIW so he'd be a mainstay on my solo squad. I love my Tech squad so naturally he needs to get added to my Tech collection.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Or you could save those units and see what the offer for completing 6.3 will be.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    just save your units and be wise on spending it. Or at least, make an allowance on your Units which you can use on sudden offers that may pop-up anytime (ex. keep at least 5k Units for offers that you are waiting for and the excess would be for anything like crystals, potions, revive)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Why would Kabam tell you in advance, OP?

With good offers popping up before Vision’s offer comes, there’s a higher likelihood that you’ll spend your units first, then be tempted to spend $$ to buy units for Vision..