**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend run November 2019

Can we start a time frame here

Comments

• Torque7070Torque7070 Posts: 27
    Gonna try in a few hours will post my time here
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93
    3 17
    3:17 not bad considering all the portals
    I got 3:10 phone froze 4 times
    edited November 2019
    2 of me alliance members did a run. thier times are 3 24 and 3 05
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    3:12 here
    3:05 has to be the lowest possible.. my teammate got 3:13
  • 3:11 Game kept disconnecting and reconnecting and map took long to load at certain times. Had to restart the app once and ran a lot smoother after. Completed on iPhone xs max.
    Same my buddy and I used xs max as well
  • CychanCychan Posts: 10
    3:08
  • DizoughDizough Posts: 17
    First time trying it. 3:05 feel pretty good about it
  • So 2:59:50 isn’t too bad. game crashed once and got connection issues twice.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    3:12 for me, got 4 of those lovely little red connection messages coming up during the run...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Got done in 6 hours
    New record
  • CychanCychan Posts: 10
    I think 3:15 maybe fine for this legends run.
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited November 2019
    I did 3:03:36.. hopefully this will get me the title and I’d never need to do it again.. my 6th attempt I got faster each time and got better at it minus aborting last months an hour in

Had a few issues.. lost connection 3 times and accidentally did half a path again because of lots of portals so I could’ve been quicker
  • kingmcmillenkingmcmillen Posts: 10
    3:21 with stark had to force close the game 2 times and many wifi red blinkers lol 1st time trying it and not sure it is still going but wanted to try stark and time with him no corvus
    stark can do it with the right team around him
    corvus stark ghost domino are the options... might be a couple others who could do it but not sure
  • PlayaPlaya Posts: 11
    What was the cuttoff for legend run this month and when does the event end??
  • PlayaPlaya Posts: 11
    I had around 3:10/3:11 but not sure if that’s good enough
    had to submit your time in the first 2 weeks of the eq.... people who made it wont be announced until a couple days after the next eq starts. and wont know the cut off till then either but it's looking like 315 to 320' maybe a little more or less
  • Sadal said:

had to submit your time in the first 2 weeks of the eq.... people who made it wont be announced until a couple days after the next eq starts. and wont know the cut off till then either but it's looking like 315 to 320' maybe a little more or less

You don’t have to actually submit the time though, right? It auto submits when you finish your run? I had 3:10:25 btw.
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

Sadal said:

You don’t have to actually submit the time though, right? It auto submits when you finish your run? I had 3:10:25 btw.
    Automatically submitted @Thebeaztial1

• DizoughDizough Posts: 17
    Sadal said:

You just all kinds of scared the sh** out of me... I thought I missed something after everything I did feeling like I would get it.
  • 3:02:45