**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited November 2019

Is it maybe time for at least a generic response now? We've been talking about exactly this in several threads since friday.

They did post something in the announcements about it, but I wanted to post anyways so they saw the actual effect on alliances

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167816/final-update-november-8th-arena-fixes-failure-to-claim-rewards-and-compensation#latest
    As mentioned in that post, we're aware of this. We're adding it into our talks about what we need to do to correct the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing until then, but rest assured we're looking to get this resolved for everyone.
    Let's allow all the alliance affected by this playing one more war. It means the season will be extended for 2 days, offseason cut short by 2 days but things resolved.

You can check the number of war each alliance has played in the season. Alliance with full wars already can not participate in the extended war.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Bev.2 just went from Gold 1 to Gold 2 due to being in-enlisted. Really disheartening for the alliance that worked hard to get there.

Be nice if a little info was more forthcoming on how this was going to be addressed.
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    My alliances enlistment was dropped today. This is ridiculous we were enlisted and then I check back 10 minutes ago and it says we didn’t enlist. Need this to be fixed immediately
  • FlavorFlaveFlavorFlave Posts: 89
    We just got unenlisted for this coming war again!!! So that is back to back wars we enlisted for and got unenlisted for some reason?!?!?!
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

We just got unenlisted for this coming war again!!! So that is back to back wars we enlisted for and got unenlisted for some reason?!?!?!

same here, again
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Drop the scores from the two lost wars and add an extra week.
  • MeatyMeaty Posts: 1

Same!

• We dropped 400 rank because we got dropped from the war enlistment, which we were enlisted before the emergency maintenance. How are you going to fix that? Our shot at gold one is now gone
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Demps928 said:

My alliances enlistment was dropped today. This is ridiculous we were enlisted and then I check back 10 minutes ago and it says we didn’t enlist. Need this to be fixed immediately

same problem here
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Yet another Kabam screw up. Same thing happened to our alliance. We were enlisted.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    We’ve just been unenlisted for the second war running.
    @Kabam Vydious what exactly is going to be done about this? How are we going to be compensated for dropping down from plat3 to gold1?
  • GothicGothic Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    Next war, and again you turn off enlist when start part searching opponents... KABAM @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos thats ridicolus... We could get plat 4. For last lose ~200 position now agin we are not enlist becouse your bugs. Teams as my want some infos, and what you plan becouse Its frustratingly....
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Jeez! Come on.... we were enlisted as of 2 hrs ago. We are right on verge of hitting Plat 1, and I imagine many others are affected this way too. Please GET TO WORK on this.
  • Passing this on immediately. We'll get this figured out, gang!
  • We were enlisted in war and this is the second time we've been unenlisted by some glitch. Other alli's are benefiting while we drop. From gold 1 to gold 2 and no war rewards!?!?!?

• We got unenlisted again, this has now stopped several new guys season rewards and we dropped to gold 2 from the last one, gonna remember this when it comes time to open up the ol' wallet
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    God, if this problem continues we will give up on wars. No reason to keep entering a failed system.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    We were De-enlisted from war again. What is going on?
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    edited November 2019
    Solution: alliances effected get the season reward difference for the next tier up
    Result: Satisfied
  • Wow... this is still happening? That's no good. No good at all.
  • We were enlisted. Now we’re not?!?
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    So my whole alliances spends resources time and money all season just to be unenlisted and miss a war. What was the point of trying all season then?How is it that you can’t just fix enlistment so the alliances that were unenlisted for no reason can actually do their wars and finish an honest season? I’ve been playing this game over 4 years, this is the most offending thing I have ever seen done
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Add my alliance to the list of affected players. I’ve submitted a ticket as well. This is absolutely ridiculous. We boost every war and spend a lot on items during the season to try and secure as high of a rank as we can, and that gets wiped out immediately by your “knock on” issues.

I can appreciate this is the weekend and corrections are limited until the new week begins, but we hope for a very prompt response this week on how this will be remedied. We have a lot of spenders in my group, none of whom are interested in spending another dime as things stand.

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Had another time out last night against a 6* debuff immune NC.

So frustrating.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Two wars in a row we are screwed also. I enlisted this time myself. Yet sure enough, we were unenliated for this war. 2 wars in a row now. We went from verge of masters to now looking a ton plat 3 rewards (at best) after this.

On top of it, not only did we drop from middle of plat 1 to top 1/3 of plat 2 after yesterday’s war fiasco, we have now been passed by at least 3 more allies since last time I looked. I have heard some allies have been getting byes but I can’t confirm that.
This discussion has been closed.