**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Red Skull

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Can I get some pointers on how to take him out?
I tried parry heavy with cap IW but his power gain is huge and I got wrecked

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Corvus works with parry M-L-M
    I used my DR strange saving to sp3 and only hitting him while Skull in his fury faze. Took about 13 sp3s for my Strange to K.O him
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Corvus works with parry M-L-M
    I used my DR strange saving to sp3 and only hitting him while Skull in his fury faze. Took about 13 sp3s for my Strange to K.O him

He has a 50% chance to auto block all low and medium attacks, he auto blocks the first hit and you take a ton of damage hitting his block the next hit
    edited November 2019
    Don't hit his block when he has his buff armor ups. You take damage and loose power. Parry and 3 hit combo works with most champs.
    I'll give it another go.
    Maybe AA with neurotoxin is a good shout
  • AA or hyp or domino with synergy. parry heavy and bait sp1 worked fine for me
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Corvus or Cull. Duped Ronan could work.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Venom the duck with toxic armor can be fantastic
    I don't have Hyp, Domino or cull.
    I'll try again with AA and 4* VtD
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Pretty much anyone with a good heavy. Just parry heavy all fight
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited November 2019
    He won't autoblock shouldn't trigger when under a parry stun, so you can parry and get off a 3 hit combo safely.

Corvus and Thor both armor break with their parry, so you can parry and 3 hit and do solid damage.

Cosmic Spidey is a commonly owned champ and should also be a solid option for this. Parry heavy over and over. His heavy inflicts a 26 sec armor break and they stack infinitely as far as I know. Just parry heavy and bait S1 until you've got 2 bars. You should have 7-10 armor breaks stacked. Unload that S2 for monster damage.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Anyone know if Venom's power drain/burn immunity against tech champs would work?

Anyone know if Venom's power drain/burn immunity against tech champs would work?

He's immune to Redskulls powerdrain on block but he still takes the damage.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    What about a strong 5* Dr Voodoo?

I know master is different node wise but he gets a lot of poison stacks very fast against red skull.

I’ve had success against the master red skull boss but I only have a r5/50 4* and haven’t been into the uncollected to see how he does against a noded up 6* as yet.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    If you have Archangel, use him ;)
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Killmonger ignores armor and autoblock with true strike up.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Night Trasher will also ignore autoblock
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    KattohS said:

What about a strong 5* Dr Voodoo?

I know master is different node wise but he gets a lot of poison stacks very fast against red skull.

I’ve had success against the master red skull boss but I only have a r5/50 4* and haven’t been into the uncollected to see how he does against a noded up 6* as yet.

UC has 80% chance for nulify to fail