**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    demed wrote: »
    geoff78 wrote: »
    No reference to classic DD not evading properly against unblockable nodes.....?

Yeah, agreed. That was what I noticed first...no mention of fixing DD classic. He's still getting nailed by AV, WS, WM, Electro and YJ. If he doesn't evade 100%, he gets hit by these guys and doesn't block, even if you're holding down block (happens outside of the unblockable nodes in AW, too).

PS. Nice avatar Geoff.

I thought it was just me. I kept pressing block and yet I was getting hit and bled to death if evade wouldn't activate for all shots from AV's special 1.

Hapens to me too. Can't block after auto-evade with DD
  • sireriksonsirerikson Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike nebula seems to be bugged when using her second special, the shocks won't double and just disappear.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Rogue can now do life steal on a blocking opponent. I don't recall it used to be like that. Is that intended?
  • sirerikson wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike nebula seems to be bugged when using her second special, the shocks won't double and just disappear.

Noted and passing on!
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    Everything is so jumpy now. It's like I'm playing under a strobe light.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    Looks like there may have been a silent nerf to Voodoo. He's not stacking LOA as much.

Hmm, that shouldn't be the case. I'll talk to the team about this and make sure that there hasn't been a change made to Voodoo's ability to place Loas.

I'll also be reporting the issue with his Sp2 not causing Power Burn as well.

To clarify, the issue with the SP2 is when using an awakened Voodoo and using SP2 ending on an even combo, it does not convert all 3 LOA's (when available) as it should due to 100% ability accuracy from Voodoo's signature ability when doing a special when you have an even combo.

So it appears either the 100% ability accuracy on special when launching with an even combo isn't working, or just the SP2 on even combo isn't working correctly itself.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    Looks like there may have been a silent nerf to Voodoo. He's not stacking LOA as much.

Hmm, that shouldn't be the case. I'll talk to the team about this and make sure that there hasn't been a change made to Voodoo's ability to place Loas.

I'll also be reporting the issue with his Sp2 not causing Power Burn as well.

@Kabam Miike, Voodoo's LOA's are not activating, nor are there any buff icon's active, after you perform a sp2 with him. I just tried mine. I still got the power burn after performing his sp2, but no icon indicating that it was active popped up, & I was not able to trigger any LOA's during that time. Before I had reached his sp2, I managed 5 LOA stacks. His backwards dash is no longer as short as before, though. That was finally fixed.

Pertaining to Civil Warrior. He is the same as before. Only start's off with 2 stacks of armor, as opposed to his new 7 stack starting ability. Here is a SS of his new ability description (see picture below).

l1wgvgpkcoc4.jpg

As far as the double evade bug, @SlySly got it spot on with his post before. There is a delay in between evades, as there wasn't before the last two updates.

Two updates ago, I was able to double evade (swipe) back really fast, & it would react (work). Now you swipe once, & if you swipe again, it just stands there. It looks like there is a 1-1.5s delay between evades, & that was not the case pre bug.

It's the levels with the buzzards causing all the jumps.... please lose the snow
    Blizzards
    Paddie wrote: »
    It's the levels with the buzzards causing all the jumps.... please lose the snow

• RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    since elektra is still getting evaded while having debuffs on enemy, can we assume gwenpool is still bugged aswell? has anyone tested?
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    Rvz wrote: »
    since elektra is still getting evaded while having debuffs on enemy, can we assume gwenpool is still bugged aswell? has anyone tested?

I haven't tested Rvz but I'd bet that she's also still bugged.

Do we need the server update @Kabam Miike before some of these get applied?
    Rvz wrote: »

I tested my r4 level 40 5* Gwenpool. Still bugged. SM was still over over the place.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Is the new update out? I saw that vid of Voodoo with the new loading screen, but an update isn't available on the Play Store. Is this a Google Play thing where updates come out a bit later?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    [
    They can't fix every issue known to us in one Update. They do what they can, and continue working on them.

Well...

Ok. Let's be good with the fixes on this release then.

Oh wait, fixes aren't working at all.

So one month to release it and not one, not 2, 80% of the bug fixes didn't fix anything. And we have couple new bugs too!!

So what now?

80%? Based on what?
    They can't fix every issue known to us in one Update. They do what they can, and continue working on them.

How do you know what they can and can't do? Just curious. ..

I use common sense and don't run on expectations.
    Is the new update out? I saw that vid of Voodoo with the new loading screen, but an update isn't available on the Play Store. Is this a Google Play thing where updates come out a bit later?

Lol NVM it appeared right after I posted this. Sorry guys.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    So in summation most "fixed" things are not fixed and we will spend the next week finding what now is broken worse
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Question:
    In the new photos of the game, with that photo that says "Assemble your Dream Team", why the heck is Strange there? He is on no one's dream team after what you guys did to one of the best champs in the game. Either buff him or stop plastering his face everywhere, because no advanced player even has him on their roster anymore. You've turned on of the coolest characters into a Bench Warmer.

Yup ... Doctor Strange is a piece of **** now ... only Arena point fodder
    edited May 2017
    See, this is what we need. We need Kabam to come out every few weeks and tell us all the bugs they have...

Seen: The bug has been spotted, and data is being gathered.
    Being Worked On: Data is gathered, and the team is hoping to have this bug fixed within the next couple updates.
    Fixed: Bugs that have been resolved and will be eliminated with the next maintenance/update.

This system would definitely give your​ fan base more confidence, Miike. Please get your guys to try it out.

Seriously, I want this system implemented in the forums. It would help SO much with duplicate bug posts and it would let us know what you guys are working on. Give it a shot. We'd all appreciate it.
  • Mcord11758 wrote: »
    So in summation most "fixed" things are not fixed and we will spend the next week finding what now is broken worse

I don't think this is true. Most of the fixes DO work, and even the double dash back issue is much more isolated than before, and we are already looking at that.

There have been only a small number of bugs that have come up since the update, and we've already passed them on to the team, and are working on gathering any more than may arise.
    Mcord11758 wrote: »

I don't think this is true. Most of the fixes DO work, and even the double dash back issue is much more isolated than before, and we are already looking at that.

There have been only a small number of bugs that have come up since the update, and we've already passed them on to the team, and are working on gathering any more than may arise.

Any chance that the above system I suggested could be added?

Looking at that, meaning, looking into why there is a delay in between dashing back?
  • Sith_Lord wrote: »

Looking at that, meaning, looking into why there is a delay in between dashing back?

Yes. Because it doesn't seem to be the same as before, and not affecting as many people either. So we're looking into this right now and researching what it might be.
    edited May 2017
    Sith_Lord wrote: »

Yes. Because it doesn't seem to be the same as before, and not affecting as many people either. So we're looking into this right now and researching what it might be.

You skipped right over my posts to his. Really? At least say yes or no or maybe. Please? This is why people think Kabam doesn't care about them as customers: you guys have a tendency to pick like 1 out of 20 comments in a thread and respond to it and it alone.
    Sith_Lord wrote: »

Good stuff, man!

How do you know what they can and can't do? Just curious. ..

I use common sense and don't run on expectations.

The capabilities of technical professionals you've never laid eyes on does not fall under the realm of common sense. Now if you need common sense explained, it will have to be in a different forum.

I think a more honest, obvious answer when I politely asked you how you know what Kabam can and can not do is you don't.

If you're arguing for the sake of arguing, I have no time for it. Since you are insistent on making a point, I will address that.
    You do not need to work for Kabam to understand how things operate. All you have to do is observe the way things are done from an objective point of view.
    For example, most major issues requiring a fix that need to be worked into a Patch, are done in as many groups as possible to minimize the necessity of a releasing and coordinating a Patch for every issue. Unless it is absolutely necessary, and can be fixed immediately. Issues that do not need a Patch are done server side. Those that require further investigation are worked on accordingly. If it isn't fixed yet, for a number of factors, then it is still being worked on. Evident by the statements made by staff, and the obvious fact that it's still present.
    Patches typically come at the end of the month because they also contain data for the next month. I.E. Quests. They do their best to include all fixes locked down by that time. This is also clear by observing their Release Notes.
    It is also apparent that they have specific licenses and contracts in tandem with Marvel and the content they release. That requires them to include data that corresponds with those releases.
    All of that is common sense. Just as it is common sense to know they cannot possibly fix every issue that comes up in one Patch because not all issues have been resolved and are still being worked on, apparent by the reasons I've listed above.
    If you want to argue that I don't infact know these things because I am not a member of staff, that argument is arbitrary. All you need to do is examine the evidence without malice, prejudice, or personal feelings invested.
    They can only do what they can because they do it as they can. Don't need to be an inside cog to see that.
    Thanks for the mental exercise.
  • InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Also just a minor annoyance but the menu tab now covers the unit tab so you can't see your units when selecting Fight, Alliance, Crystals, Champions, etc. Before the unit/store tab would always be visible.