**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My very 1st 6*....... GHOST!

I didn't think I'd post anything about this but I'm stoked and decided who else would understand outside of this community??

This is how crazy this is
1. This is my very first 6*
2. I didn't have Ghost in any other tier and I've been playing for about 7 months very actively

😯

Comments

• SmeisterSmeister Posts: 7 β˜…
    Terra said:

Congratulations. She will take you far. I'd advise checking some vids out on her to get used to her playstyle.

Thanks for the advice! That'll be my next move. Learn & practice
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 β˜…β˜…
    Awesome dude!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would love a six or five star ghost
    Congrats smeister
    I think shell carry you far
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I hate you!

Ikr?! 😏
    Congrats to the OP!
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87 β˜…
    Playing a year and a half and im half way to a first 6*... congrats man i understand shes amazing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, you are very lucky. Hopefully you have 5* Wasp Hood AM for synergies. She's a complete beast machine and can get you through anything.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76 β˜…
    Congrats bud! You are all set w/ the right champ now... have fun!
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125 β˜…
    Awesome pull!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve been playing more than 2yrs plus plus and I also am partial pay 2 pay player.. it took me 2yrs before I even got to my first 6*..

I can’t complain because I think I have good 6* champions, but a 6* Ghost as your first is an awesome coup.. a lot of content can be cleared with her.. now if you have quantum synergy team to bolster her abilities.. Wasp, Hood have good synergy.. Antman and Yellow Jacket are ok.. Wasp and Hood make for better attack group.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! My first six star was Ghost too!
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Smeister said:

I didn't think I'd post anything about this but I'm stoked and decided who else would understand outside of this community??

This is how crazy this is
    1. This is my very first 6*
    2. I didn't have Ghost in any other tier and I've been playing for about 7 months very actively

😯

Now you need to learn everything about here now. This wont be easy and take some time. But dont give up.
    She was my first 6* as well. A hugh game changer
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Suck my nuts. Great pull!
    I hate you. Im so happy for you.
    Aaargh! Good job!

This is grade A poetry right here
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    You beat the game πŸ˜‚
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats!
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145 β˜…
    Lucky ****
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88 β˜…
    Smeister said:

Felt I should update this. I managed to dupe her! Pure insanity!

this is beyond kabam's server rule... ban him.... congrats btw.. she is the best champ by far...
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Smeister said:

Felt I should update this. I managed to dupe her! Pure insanity!

this is beyond kabam's server rule... ban him.... congrats btw.. she is the best champ by far...
    No quake is. Ghost is the best 6 star, she’s the absolute best pull he could’ve gotten.