**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Someone has cast an evil eye on kabam's pocket.

• KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    We've missed enlistment as well due to your bugs.

If we don't get at least a fully formed 5* crystal for compensation I'm quitting.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Back to back wars also for us; we have already dropped down one bracket and we were decent position to push plat 4 at start of season.

This is absolutely a massive stuff up now. This entire season needs to be cancelled and all alliances rewarded exact same rewards regardless of brackets at this point.

This isn’t something you can continue to sleep on now Kabam, like it appears you have last few days obviously hoping it was a one time issue.

Let’s see how the spin gets applied to this?

They are not going to give everyone master 1
    Obviously... but at this rate no one should be getting master 1 either.

There is a good suggestion above about the rank alliances were prior to the emergency maintenance and cancel season, I assume however that wouldn’t satisfy master bracket anyway.

Why should the people who worked hard be punished like that when an easier solution is to end the war as of Friday’s points
    See the second paragraph of my reply - pretty much exactly what you just said and as per the previous comment.... however I mentioned the elite of the community would likely be unsatisfied with that outcome as it is so competitive.

Kabam in lose/lose situation atm.
    KOKC said:

We've missed enlistment as well due to your bugs.

If we don't get at least a fully formed 5* crystal for compensation I'm quitting.

Its too less what you are asking for but i guess it may appropriate for your tier.
  • Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike will we get a bye and basic draw points?
  • Brizzley_34Brizzley_34 Posts: 15
    We will all get a finger in the butt and a good luck? Sorry for the imagery but it’s how it feels right now
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Twice in row getting screwed with this bug of getting dropped out of enlistment again. Pull yourself together kabam!
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    Here is another issue with missing wars. High tier AQ does requires a lot of loyalty for donations. Wars are the best way to get it, and now said loyalty is missing along with the other resources and shards from winning/participation. Even with running 3 wars a week you do not get enough to cover donations for 7x5, let alone missing the wars.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike you've all been very good with your "let's chat", so let's chat again !
    Now, we're experiencing a new kind of issue, please tell us what's going on !

We don't have any news, we don't even have a war for this session... Our season is screwed up if you don't react quickly !!
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    edited November 2019

An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist

WTH? Why did we not all get this that got screwed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Why did others not get this? For two wars now?
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 343 ★★

Same problem with war enlistment (enlisted before matchmaking / unenlisted later), this is going to cost us points. I really hope they can get it fixed
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Our alliance got un-enlisted for the second time...wtf is going on!
  • ArtériskArtérisk Posts: 7
    Same here ... we are
    in position to secure a new level platinum 4...
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Okay so far my alliance has lost the last two wars, we didn't finish the AQ ( the difference in start time for the AQ has completely screwed up battle group 3 in my alliance) and now we are no longer enlisted for a war that should have started 3 hours ago. All of this is because kabam is refusing to test their updates before letting them go live. The compensation for all of this frustration better be good. We are missing out on a ton of rewards and all of this should have been and could have been avoided.
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    How about doing away with war enlistment all together. This isn't the 1st time that this issue has happened during a war season. Now it's just more widespread. My ally was on the verge of plat 3. Now no chance of reaching it.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Fun times. We were 500 something in gold 1 before the bug. We got un-enlisted on friday which made us miss a war. We are now 216 in gold 2.

Low and behold, kabam did not fix that bug and we got un-enlisted again today so we’re gonna miss another war and lose even more rank for the season!

That compensation is better be **** huge!
  • alxtoralxtor Posts: 16
    This is making the season totally broken we were not able to fight a previous fight .. is not clear what will happen with this impacting friends from different alliances
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Are there actual wars going on right now? Our alliance has been unlisted the past two. I see teams saying they will drop in rating, but if no wars how does a team still drop in standing?
  • Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62
    tis is a serious mess. I am freaked out. our enlistment too got cancel by the bug. we are going to drop in aw ranking. kabam MIKE please do something about tis. SERIOUSLY
  • Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62

This discussion has been closed.