**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick Fury Health Prevention node

I know that People at Kabam are trying to fix a bunch of bugs at this moment but all I want is confirmation that this bug has been recognized or is being worked on. I hate it when I use nick fury and drop him to his second life and he gets killed because of the mode. Can I get a response from someone at kabam.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Can you write down the node description in detail?
  • The nodes description says “The attackers is unable to heal through any means”.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The nodes description says “The attackers is unable to heal through any means”.

There was already a post a few weeks in the bugs section, they fixed heal block for him but prevention seems to be intended

• I know but is that nick fury bug intended?
  • All I want is to know if this bug with nick fury is intended
    edited November 2019
    After looking through his spotlight trying to answer your question, i noticed that even in his spotlight the abilities don't specifically state that destroying the decoy returns nick fury to full health haha, it just says "returns to the fight" which in itself is quite vague haha. So based on just what we have seen in game, health preventation on paper prevents any and all regeneration regardless of whether they were passive or buffs, therefore i think its intended that nick fury died from health preventation.

On that note, Kabam should update the descriptions of nick fury's sig ability to reflect that he goes back to full health. @Kabam Miike
  • I don’t know about that. When you use nick fury against nameless thanos and bring him down to his second life. He doesn’t heal but isn’t takes poison damage.

I don’t know about that. When you use nick fury against nameless thanos and bring him down to his second life. He doesn’t heal but isn’t takes poison damage.

What do you mean poison damage, in his second life, after he has returned to full health, he will automatically degenerate X% of his health per second until 30% health then he stops degenerating.
  • Against the aq nameless thanos, when he goes to his second phase, he doesn’t heal and degenerate to death in 3 seconds
  • Thanks