**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Jester123 said:

Jaymix79 said:

Are there actual wars going on right now? Our alliance has been unlisted the past two. I see teams saying they will drop in rating, but if no wars how does a team still drop in standing?

We finished one today but we were kicked out of matching
    Ok. Thanks for helping me understand. I have enlisted our team the past two and both have been cancelled. I can understand the concern.
    Strange that it has kicked our team our twice now and some have been able to play?
  • SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    Seriously stop the season and fix the problem before we spend resources on wars if we might lose our enlistment status the very next war causing us to drop in ranking.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    My ally didnt have a war this weekend, and I just chalked it up to forgetting to enter matchmaking. After today's boot from matchmaking, now I'm not so sure.
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    Ok honestly i had all the other issues and said nothing before but now even this moment this is still happening!
  • Seely32Seely32 Posts: 11
    My alliance has now been unenlisted for 2 wars in a row. KS4E King Slayers we have dropped from gold 2 rank 650 to gold 3 rank 280 after starting the season 8-0. I see some alliances have recieved byes for this problem but my alliance has not. My team eagerly awaits a solution on this.
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    edited November 2019
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious We enlisted again after we were automatically unenlisted during the black friday of mcoc game....today we were supposed to be finding an opponent ....again we got unenlisted....what is going on? Please do reply
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    This become ridiculous, we are also missed now 2 war and we are war focused ally, from plat4 drop to G2, @Kabam Miike when we will get answer, what will happend with our season rewards? We put lot of effort, use items for what?
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    How is the bye AW score fair when it’s 15k pts more than the team should get for a win. Plus, Iam certain other players don’t find it nice to spend their resources (Units on boost and potions plus stocked potions that cost glory) while other teams don’t have to and gain extra points. (The blame is not on them obviously). The solution is complicated and there’s no way everyone will be happy with it.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Stop the Season War And count 8 November as a last Day in war Season and give all alliance there Season Rank Rewards as they remained on leaderboard ,

About New Players joined in Cutoff days in new alliance,
    Count them As there own Alliance,

Problem solved without any issues without collecting data and try to fix and get more and more issues in Mcoc,

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

This is the only one way That Can fix easily without bother your server and collecting million million data from your server.

• Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos this isnt the 1st time or the 2nd time this happened to my alliance during a war season. We sent in a ticket the first time and was told “sorry about your luck” in a few more words than that. What are you actually going to so now that it happened to more than just a few alliances?
  • ZzuccizzZzuccizz Posts: 2
    Please add us to the list! This is now 2 wars since game was down on Friday! Tag:Lofh1 legion of Havok1 leader Zzuccizz
  • GO4G Aces and Queens Alliance
    We've enlisted our alliance for the next war unfortunately there is no war match found on the said date.. and we were shock whats happen until my officer inform me about the bug that should be fix by your team.. Please do something about our problem..

More power and God Bless..
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It’s weird. We were kicked out of match making twice now. But unlike a lot of other people our alliance didn’t get a “bye” what is the deciding factor of being removed and getting vs not getting a “bye” it seems unfair to me.
  • ChopinLisztChopinLiszt Posts: 4
    This is so stupid. if the compensation is worse than double the season reward. i am gonna quit.
  • GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    I checked to make sure we was 100% enlisted and it was match making. Now it says enlisted next war in 2 days. Why dont you just shut the game down for a day and fix it properly !
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

From another thread before I saw the merging
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    @Kabam, your COMPENSATION better be a BIG FAT one. We got into this BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE. Fair is fair!
  • we didnt even get a bye! and now its 2 wars in a row.
  • MariaJeanMariaJean Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    We were also enlisted and set to start matchmaking (I'm an officer and always check before the end of a current attack phase so we're ready) the day the game was shut down. When the game came back it said we did not start matchmaking, which we had before the game crashed. Not being able to participate in the round knocked us out of the higher bracket. Completely unacceptable. We should not be punished for the failings of this game and Kabam's actions of not "investigating" this issue.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Lol what about the war ppl didn’t get in last time... this is prob a rebalance of those alliances that didn’t get in the last enlistment
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Cranmer00 said:

Lol what about the war ppl didn’t get in last time... this is prob a rebalance of those alliances that didn’t get in the last enlistment

How about some got bye twice and some got unenlisted twice? Is it the rebalance for you?
This discussion has been closed.