**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Owari67Owari67 Posts: 10
    Same happened to our alliance as well. Between this, the contest being up and down the past few days and the random leadership changes from not long ago, things have been a mess lately.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Rob_b_rob said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos this isnt the 1st time or the 2nd time this happened to my alliance during a war season. We sent in a ticket the first time and was told “sorry about your luck” in a few more words than that. What are you actually going to so now that it happened to more than just a few alliances?

Sorry about your luck.. sent to a few more alliances than just you this time..
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    This is now the second AW that we have been unenlisted for now, plus other ally has also now been unenlisted for this AW as well. This AW season is now ruined and this is getting ridiculous.
    Master 1 reward compensation for everyone and write off the rest of this AW season
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The remedy is simple. Let the season continue and award everyone one tier above where they end up ranking. If you wnd up p4 you get p3 rewards. I’d you end up p2 you get p1 rewards. I’d your #1 you get % increase. Costs kabam nothing. Everyone is compensated for BS. No one is “penalized” it’s that easy.
  • Same here..
  • Same here
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30

We are aware of this situation. Our main concern right now is returning the core Gameplay of the game, and will work to resolve these issues afterwards. A lot of them will require compensation, as we won't be able to undo some of what has been done, but we will work to make it right for all of you.

https://youtu.be/6En_5nf8uwU
  • We have been hit twice this season due to these bugs and I am hoping a fair solution is made as some haven't been affected much at all
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    In the end if they don’t fix and make up for it all. Especially if alliances are dropping ranks and don’t get them back hit them where it hurts the pocket book. This is not the month to be playing games. I sure as heck know I will not be spending my normal hundreds of dollars for this months deals at end of the month and will not spend again.
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Its second war where we get this s... its totally mesed
  • Same for our alliance. 😡

• Bri69walBri69wal Posts: 12
    That happened to our alliance last season and pushed us to gold 3 and Kabam didn’t do anything. Got the generic response they were looking into it and then it closed and never got another response.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    We have been un-Enlisted for the second time. I guess there is no big difference between plat3 and gold3 🤔
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    We were able to stay enlisted Friday but today we were not. We didn’t get a bye either. If I would have known how today was going to go I wouldn’t have spent units and glory on potions I used in the last war. This compensation better be substantial considering how colossal this mess that’s been created is.
  • Same here „have_fun“ is also enlisted of War two times in a row! Not Funny Kabam, Not funny :-(
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Happened to my alliance as well.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Csutton said:

I think something like this is in line... as many have said. This is extremely costly to many, regardless of level played at. Hopefully Kabam will show us they care and they WANT us to keep playing this game... because it’s getting to the point where many are talking about leaving for a while, quitting all together, even boycotting (which I don’t agree is a solution).

Point is, we need to feel like Kabam is sincerely sorry for the tremendous cost to all of us. AND DONT BE STINGY ... not like these comp packages are coming from their personal bank accounts.

ALLIANCE COMPENSATION
    1. Double AQ rewards for all to help cover the lost placement (higher tiers losing out on LOTS OF T5b and t2a)
    2. Stop war season and give all a large pack of goods based on progression (maybe 3 tiers) AS WELL AS full season rewards for where they were placed before the issues started.
    3. Remove 5 war minimum rule all together for this war season.

SINGLE PLAYER COMPENSATION
    1. 1500-2500 units
    2. Big Pack of health pots and revives based on progression (again, maybe 3 tiers or so)
    3. Large bundle of shards based on progression (Give “Beginners” a few 4* and some 5* shards,
    give “Uncollected” 15k 5* shards,
    and give “Cavalier” 20k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.
    4. Bundle of boosts and arena refreshes

I know some may say that’s too much or not enough, but it’s not possible to please everyone. This situation certainly calls for Kabam to push out some serious “brown nosing, we are so so sorry, and we don’t want you to leave Compensation packs”

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

Agree
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    I find it so funny how many are complaining about wars they suck should be removed and replaced with something new
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    edited November 2019
    I've recently joined a new alliance. You need to participate in 5 wars to get season rewards (i think). Since my new alliance could not enlist in two wars since i joined, I won't make 5 wars & I won't get any season rewards. Is anything going to happen about that?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    Hey @Kabam Miike provide some update and dont beat around the bushes this time around
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Csutton said:

I think something like this is in line... as many have said. This is extremely costly to many, regardless of level played at. Hopefully Kabam will show us they care and they WANT us to keep playing this game... because it’s getting to the point where many are talking about leaving for a while, quitting all together, even boycotting (which I don’t agree is a solution).

Point is, we need to feel like Kabam is sincerely sorry for the tremendous cost to all of us. AND DONT BE STINGY ... not like these comp packages are coming from their personal bank accounts.

ALLIANCE COMPENSATION
    1. Double AQ rewards for all to help cover the lost placement (higher tiers losing out on LOTS OF T5b and t2a)
    2. Stop war season and give all a large pack of goods based on progression (maybe 3 tiers) AS WELL AS full season rewards for where they were placed before the issues started.
    3. Remove 5 war minimum rule all together for this war season.

SINGLE PLAYER COMPENSATION
    1. 1500-2500 units
    2. Big Pack of health pots and revives based on progression (again, maybe 3 tiers or so)
    3. Large bundle of shards based on progression (Give “Beginners” a few 4* and some 5* shards,
    give “Uncollected” 15k 5* shards,
    and give “Cavalier” 20k 5* shards and 2.5k 6* shards.
    4. Bundle of boosts and arena refreshes

I know some may say that’s too much or not enough, but it’s not possible to please everyone. This situation certainly calls for Kabam to push out some serious “brown nosing, we are so so sorry, and we don’t want you to leave Compensation packs”

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

People are always talking about quitting for some reason or other... when they excluded 4* from act 6.. ppl were mad and gonna quit blah blah.. wait and see what kabam says about this current situation in a week or so.. then y’all can talk about quitting.. while you continue to play and and give them money..

Just so you know though.. the only way to actually get them to change anything is to stop giving them money.. and tbh.. that makes sense.. they are in the business of making money after all..
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

Lets accept that - this is a huge ****. Our alliance is knocked out from enlisting twice in a row, and for 3 days now on, we are still waiting for your proper answer to the question - how this will be solved? How will you balance the situation built around this problem? How will this affect our alliance war season results? And finally - actually WHEN will you fix this fokin issues?
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    For all of the developers and admins of this forum: watch this video, understand what are you doing, and realise, that if you keep doing the same thing as the past couple of months, you will keep losing players, maybe even little faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WaQ71Xs0N4&t=335s
This discussion has been closed.