**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please stop rolling the dice with us...

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Kabam,

You handled communication on Friday in near perfect fashion but this AW season is now ruined for hundreds if not thousands of players.

When the bug was noticed, we all should’ve been locked out of AW and not allowed to match make until it was fixed. That one misstep ruined the season for our ally. We’ve now fallen so far from plat 2 we won’t recover. I doubt we’re the only ones.

I’ve spent about 6k in glory and maybe 300-400 units this season with the likely outcome of us being Plat 2.

Your hoping to stop the problem but ALL the damage has already been done and things can only get worse. Why not shut down the season. Dispense rewards based on where alliances currently are. Dispense compensation and move on to the next season? Please Do this before we’re all burned out.

Comments

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    The easiest solution was canceling last war but for whatever reason they didn't do it. Maybe they are lazy, or lack of courage or because it's weekends and they didn't want to get more works, but for whatever reason the season got screwed and now there is nothing they can do.

• Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    My alliance has now been unenlisted from 2 wars. We were in upper gold 2 almost gold 1 and now have fallen to gold 3. This is ridiculous
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    You will get BYE wins from both probably
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    My alliance didn’t get a bye, don’t think that’s an automatic fix they implemented
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re still looking for a solution for it, I’m holding my judgement until I see what that solution is
  • Cranmer00 said:

No one who got unenlisted got/gets a bye. That's not how that works.

Alliances that weren't unenlisted, but didn't find a match got a bye.
    Our alliance fought in the last war and got a bye after our other end of war rewards
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

Cranmer00 said:

No one who got unenlisted got/gets a bye. That's not how that works.

Alliances that weren't unenlisted, but didn't find a match got a bye.
    Our alliance fought in the last war and got a bye after our other end of war rewards
    Were you matched for this war? The bye might have been from being enlisted but not being match from that.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I do not understand "we cannot recover" there was a tv show called Falcon Crest and a multi millionaire lost every cent he had...when he didn't seem too upset about it someone asked him why? His response is one i have kept hold of..."i did it once! I can do it again!" And "never" is a long long time...if that were truly the case...i would walk away...