**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery core sale

I need to save up about 5k units for the mastery cores, i know December is around the corner, is there a good chance of mastery cores going on sale or should i throw my units now to actually make some progress?

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The last sale for those was in December... so I would wait to unlock the major masteries, like suicides and things of that nature.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    As someone who just spent 5k units on unlocking suicides with those carbonadium cores, unless you really need them then you might as well wait until afer december. That being said it could be forever and suicides are worth unlocking asap if you do arena.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Should consider purchasing the monthly sigil just for the carb and stoney core discounts also.
    WATCHED said:

Should consider purchasing the monthly sigil just for the carb and stoney core discounts also.

I saw but you only save like 10% and even when buying heaps not really worth if you're just going to buy cores.
  • HamloyHamloy Posts: 49
    Woozie said:

As someone who just spent 5k units on unlocking suicides with those carbonadium cores, unless you really need them then you might as well wait until afer december. That being said it could be forever and suicides are worth unlocking asap if you do arena.

What is the advantage of suicide over despair tree?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Hamloy said:

Woozie said:

You can do both btw :)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Hamloy said:

I need to save up about 5k units for the mastery cores, i know December is around the corner, is there a good chance of mastery cores going on sale or should i throw my units now to actually make some progress?

Keep in mind if you need the 135 units cores that you get 2 of them from the easy difficulty in V2 and V3
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Hamloy said:

They usually do a mastery core sale in December where carb cores are under half price and stoney cores are too
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    edited November 2019

I hope so
    Hamloy said:

Woozie said:

Suicide grants you much more attack and gives you a much higher pi (i.e arenas become much more efficient and why many youtubers run them)
    Despair just reduces regeneration, butin the despair tree i also run deep wounds for blade and domino and a couple points in assassin too