**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I can't either. For some reason, my Fantastic Family and Foes reward combined with my Tech Combat reward in my stash. And Everytime I attempt to collect it, I get some server connection issues which kick me from the game.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 129
    Same it’s a bug kabam have yet to fix
  • Can’t claim my sigil milestones don’t wanna miss out on this weeks rewards
  • Update: Still can't claim 3/5, but claimed 4/5.

• JaysJays Posts: 3
    I can’t claim my rewards. Anyone else have this issue?? I need my 1000 5* crystal shards to get a 5* champion.
    Same. I need my 1000 5* shards to collect a 5* champion.
    Has kabam replied to these comments to resolve these issues??
  • hey @Kabam Miike I am afraid I might loose these rewards
  • I got my killmonger duped yesterday and i couldnot claim the rewards for that when i tried to claim it ,it is showing to reconnect.i have reconnected many times but i couldnot claim my rewards.please look into this problem.
  • Uhhh... their reply is at the top of the page inside that yellowish box. I was merely elaborating upon how the issue is presenting itself and effecting me.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Stafman said:

Hi everyone,
    As it is shown in the picture, I cannot claim those rewards as the button does not work and the whole app is down by internet connection interuption.
    I assume that a dynamic bug has appeared in the Marvel's servers connecting with the app at that point.
    So, is any fix on way to deal with this problem?
    I look forward to hear from you!

Claim it from solo objectives it worked for me
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s known
  • GodilGodil Posts: 6
    couldnt claim rewards under" WIN FIGHTS AGAINST VILLANS" [3/5]
    kindly look after it ,
  • GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    I can't claim my reward until now
  • GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    And also one of the arena I can't continue. Tsk tsk I don't have time left to get cull obsidian anymore. Sadlife tsk tsk

• I can't claim this reward :open_mouth:
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    I’m having an issue where I can not take an item from my stash and put it into my inventory. Happening today and ever since the game fell apart the other day. I can post a vid if needed.

iPad 6th gen
    IOS 13.1.3
    MCoC latest version.
  • Thank you for the drop on all of this, everyone! We're going to get this resolved as stated in the banner message up top! We apologize for the inconvenience but you'll get the rewards that our meant to be yours.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    I too have this issue. Thanks for the update @Kabam Vydious
  • After the recent issues the other day I had rewards I was unable to claim and now they have dissapeared. Not sure if anyone else had this happen.
  • GehGeh Posts: 8
    edited November 2019
    Morning, I actually just did completion for Titans clash event quest Master. But didnt receive the rewards for it, just went straight back to event quest screen. Already restarted phone and exit app, still didnt appear. Should i hold off on doing All event quest till this issue is resolved?

And my alliance enlisted for war the day before but somehow got unlisted, causing us to drop from Gold 1 to Gold 2... as we were aiming to get into platinum4.

Any advice, cause my ally members are on edge. Pictures i cant provide as in occured spontaneously....

I get that now theres alot of issues and need time to get back to us. Do reply asap if possible, if theres anothwr thread opened with similar issues do link me to it and advice. ♥️
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    No it isn't Bro @Memphistophiles .. That msg is abt the AW enlistment
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    I still can't reclaim my "Fantastic Family and Foes" and "Test of the Cavalier" rewards. How long will it take?
  • I know this is a common issue, but I'll leave another example:

Cannot claim reward in Solo Objectives: WIN FIGHTS AGAINST MERCENARIES. You can also see in the image that the next objective is partially complete without me being able to claim the previous objective.

• WilfWilf Posts: 1
    I'm about 300 shards from getting a 5* and I can't coast my 500 shards reward. This sucks.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Wtf! They will start fix in coming weekend and by then rewards in my stash will expire
  • Wtf! They will start fix in coming weekend and by then rewards in my stash will expire

I was thinking the same thing. I’m gonna lose my rewards by the time they fix this. Smh
  • H76H76 Posts: 2

Still Can’t claim reward, are you planning on fixing this any time soon???
  • We are aware this is still on-going, y'all. We are working to get this resolved and fixed so you can collect the rewards that you are owed. Some of you may see your rewards jumping into your stash, this is a temporary means of aiding in keeping everything together so you don't miss out. When we have a solution, we'll update everyone!
This discussion has been closed.