**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3.2 vision arcus, which champ are you using?

uncollected btw, dont really have a good nullifier, cant fully evade his sp2 and blocking it will auto ko you with the 500% damage from opportunist...meeh
wasted 70 energy restarted meeh, he seem the only hard one on this month eq...doom is easy in comparison
have 3* wanda, but doubt she survive long due to parry damage and frostbite....
so wonder who you people used to fight him on resistor/opportunist node...

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I used Colossus, baited a lot of sp1’s and took a big chunk out of him. Finished him of with cap beardo, on my 2nd run. That fight caught me off guard the 1st time, also had to restart the path cause I took in the wrong team/didn’t scout ahead.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Do you have Sabretooth, Corvus, Mephisto, or any other Coldsnap immune I’m forgetting?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    GR also worked just fine
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    try to bait the sp1, his sp2 his very hard to dodge, i cant do it everytime, ususally block the first 2 hits and dodge the last 2 i didnt think of voodoo, morningstar is another fantastic option, will steal his power gain if duped and kill him in 1 sp2...

personally though i used havok, turned the coldsnap into plasma then launched a heavy and let the feedback damage drain him out
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

tried warlock who is coldsnap immune...meh
    other champs that are coldsnap immune are low rank 4* or low rank 5*
    i do have havok maxed as 4*, can try him my next run tomorrow and will see how ui goes

edit: did you use synergy with havok? only have 1 "free" slot in my team

yes i used my r2 6 star wasp for her synergy to allow him to build extra charges on a parry... but any wasp will work!