**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cool interaction between Dr. Doom and Gwenpool

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

This is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

In “Unbelievable Gwenpool #22” when Gwen first interacts with an A.I. of Doom - she says “Why do you look like War Machine in a hoodie?”

As a huge Gwenpool fan - I absolutely adore this easter egg.

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s like when you fight korg with ghost he says ‘piss off ghost’

yeah thats cool too
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Cool
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Doctor Doom is to War Machine as Ronin is to Hawkeye lol
    I mean even if you didn't know of the reference to the comics (like me), that's just awesome anyway; you can just imagine Gwenpool being the type to roast people... maybe that's why she incinerates on her sp1... :thinking:
  • @issamaf80 , Nice catch, does she say that at the start of the fight, or do you have to do something first ?

Doctor Doom is to War Machine as Ronin is to Hawkeye lol

Huh ?? Ronin is a new persona of Hawkeye. How is Dr. Doom a new persona of Rhodey Rhodes (or do you mean just the facial design from his WM suit) ?
  • Um.. I like how you copy and pasted my comment & post from Reddit without any credit..... lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Um.. I like how you copy and pasted my comment & post from Reddit without any credit..... lol

I was going to credit you but ( reddit suck on mobile and i can't edit my post on the forum ) you can just come here and post that you found it here , as that isn't a problem.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    thanks for the easter eggs. awesome stuff.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I Just duelled a doom with gwenpool and it didnt come up... how did you get that interaction??
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Huh ?? Ronin is a new persona of Hawkeye. How is Dr. Doom a new persona of Rhodey Rhodes (or do you mean just the facial design from his WM suit) ?

Ronin is Hawkeye with a hoodie.