**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug with new item swap event [Merged Threads]

Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I try to exchange items on the item swap event I'm getting an error message.

Comments

• Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303

• Man it's not working ,item exchange is showing this everytime I am willing to exchange item (potion)
    Of note I did notice that the amount I can purchase (3) seems to be in excess of the stated limit (2). It seems to say 3/2 available
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I'll get eyes on it!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same here, Ios user latest version.
  • Are y'all trying to do 3/2 and then submitting? That may be what's causing this. Please try just the 2/2 intended max and let me know what happens!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Are y'all trying to do 3/2 and then submitting? That may be what's causing this. Please try just the 2/2 intended max and let me know what happens!

If you do 2/2 it works fine, it's the 3/2 which throws the error.... but that is also what the screen shows your limits are....
  • Okay, I'll bring it up. For now, please keep to the limit of 2/2 as that is the intended function. Trying higher than the intended amount will cause that error.
  • arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12

Are y'all trying to do 3/2 and then submitting? That may be what's causing this. Please try just the 2/2 intended max and let me know what happens!

Doing 3/2 gives you this, but 2/2 works fine.
    @Kabam Vydious I just tested and it works fine when I reduce the number to 2.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109

The only ones that let you exchange are the ones marked 3/2 all marked 2/2 or other x/x of same number it says insufficient funds
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    I have not exchanged any
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Also there are single Alliance Revives for exchange, single Alliance revives aren't supposed to exist in game.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The fact that there's a Limit to begin with is annoying... That's only 32 Transmutes per Resource, not a good start to these Global Events imo, I agree they should not be anything insane like a full 5 Star Crystal or Awakening Gems but making the already Lack Luster Healing Resource Transmutation Reward have a very restrictive Limit just makes it really meh.
  • Please contact Support about these issues @UmbertoDelRio. Thank you @Brown99 for already doing so.