**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So...now the AI is expert on Dexterity

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 ★★★
Great...so now the AI is becoming a pro at dexterity. So now not only do we have to deal with a passive safe guard that seems to pop up every other fight, leaving the AI with 1%-3% health after it takes a full combo with special attack while suicides and assassins is on to the face, but now we get the "joy" of having to deal with a passive dexterity.... was this intentional or just another coincidental/accidental bug that will not be fixed or looked in to? My money is on the latter. Prove me wrong.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Belfigor2 said:

the 1% is the "last stand" feature, everyone who played since start noticed when kabam added it, was so clear how suddenly enemies survived with 1% have hundred of screenshots etc, but kabam would never admit it.
    Too many examples to deny "last stand" exist, sure cap at 1% who blocks might survive a sp2 from doc oc, but iron fist should not, still a 5* r3 at the time did with the last three stones 220, 45, 20.....
    should be closer to 700-1000 for every hit on the block....not 20....
    1-3% i dont know, but the 1% last stand is 100% confirmed to exist, but with rng it activates sometimes, not always.

I also dislike the react AI @$ an AI will always cue command to server faster than a human can react.
    nose to nose both holding blocks, what is gonna happen?
    1, you swipe a medium to hit ai block then try parry stun ai when it hit you back.....react ai hit you with a light before your medium connect to ai block....
    2, you hit ai block and ai lower block and parry(stun if AW) you...the epilepsy blocking we sometimes see...
    3, you swipe back yo create distance and ai follow you and hit you...

above only apply to the "react" ai

i have seen lots of ai doing the NC style lately....dex dex and counter...not sure if new ai behaviour or kabam who messed up

Brilliant. This is exacly what i am talking about. My alliance members have spoken about this issue as well. It seems to occur when attackers don't have guaranteed crits. The RNG works in favor of the AI so at a full combo lets say plus a special, the AI is able to survive, and good look of that pages the AI defender to s3... It's lights out for you.
    It isn't conspiracy theory. That's a dismissive knee jerk reaction.
    Unless you have proof of it then it is a conspiracy theory, and you dont have proof of it. Being dismissive is rational, SPs end so many fights that claiming that there is a 1% last stand without any evidence of it is absurd.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    You have no proof and are incorrect.

Prove me wrong.

Manyoofs said:

There is no such thing as the 1-3% but that’s just another conspiracy
    The AI has been able to perform dexterity like actions most notably shallow evades
    And if you’re fighting against another players champ it is possible for them to dex it rarely happens but it can

LOL. It isn't conspiracy theory. Nice try in being dismissive. But nah bruh. It happens. I can understand if you don't play the game often, but i play literally everyday almost all throughout the day. I can tell for certain. It happens. Quite often. If you and kabam lack the ability to recognize such occurrences then that falls on you. This issue exists. No validation is needed. If you play, you know. Or you deny. It's that simple. Kabam doesn't have a team to test these issues out. Only the community would be able to see it. But these issues get ignored. So they continue on. It is the norm.
    Validation is needed or else it is just an conspiracy you can't tell me no validation is needed and to take your word for it and expect me not to call it a conspiracy theory when that is exactly what a conspiracy theory is.
    the problem is they cannot validate it.

Lormif said:

Belfigor2 said:

the 1% is the "last stand" feature, everyone who played since start noticed when kabam added it, was so clear how suddenly enemies survived with 1% have hundred of screenshots etc, but kabam would never admit it.
    Too many examples to deny "last stand" exist, sure cap at 1% who blocks might survive a sp2 from doc oc, but iron fist should not, still a 5* r3 at the time did with the last three stones 220, 45, 20.....
    should be closer to 700-1000 for every hit on the block....not 20....
    1-3% i dont know, but the 1% last stand is 100% confirmed to exist, but with rng it activates sometimes, not always.

I also dislike the react AI @$ an AI will always cue command to server faster than a human can react.
    nose to nose both holding blocks, what is gonna happen?
    1, you swipe a medium to hit ai block then try parry stun ai when it hit you back.....react ai hit you with a light before your medium connect to ai block....
    2, you hit ai block and ai lower block and parry(stun if AW) you...the epilepsy blocking we sometimes see...
    3, you swipe back yo create distance and ai follow you and hit you...

above only apply to the "react" ai

i have seen lots of ai doing the NC style lately....dex dex and counter...not sure if new ai behaviour or kabam who messed up

Brilliant. This is exacly what i am talking about. My alliance members have spoken about this issue as well. It seems to occur when attackers don't have guaranteed crits. The RNG works in favor of the AI so at a full combo lets say plus a special, the AI is able to survive, and good look of that pages the AI defender to s3... It's lights out for you.
    It isn't conspiracy theory. That's a dismissive knee jerk reaction.
    Unless you have proof of it then it is a conspiracy theory, and you dont have proof of it. Being dismissive is rational, SPs end so many fights that claiming that there is a 1% last stand without any evidence of it is absurd.
    Guess we should start recording every single fight in order to see how often this does indeed occur. 👍
    If you ever want to get this "bug" fixed yea, otherwise all you are doing is spreading conspiracies.

Lormif said:

Manyoofs said:

There is no such thing as the 1-3% but that’s just another conspiracy
    The AI has been able to perform dexterity like actions most notably shallow evades
    And if you’re fighting against another players champ it is possible for them to dex it rarely happens but it can

LOL. It isn't conspiracy theory. Nice try in being dismissive. But nah bruh. It happens. I can understand if you don't play the game often, but i play literally everyday almost all throughout the day. I can tell for certain. It happens. Quite often. If you and kabam lack the ability to recognize such occurrences then that falls on you. This issue exists. No validation is needed. If you play, you know. Or you deny. It's that simple. Kabam doesn't have a team to test these issues out. Only the community would be able to see it. But these issues get ignored. So they continue on. It is the norm.
    I run 6x5, in a plat alliance, and have completed all content, it is a conspiracy. The AI has always been able to dash back without dex to avoid badly timed attacks, just like you can do the same to the AI, which is very useful to evade champs like Domammu without getting a dex. And it is funny that is pretty much all these threads have no videos to show what they are talking about.
    Now run Map 5x5. Lets see if you are capable of seeing a difference. You'll notice the play style of the defenders uses this tactic a lot more. When you initiate attacks the timing is amazing how it will either evade your attacks or catch you with a full combo to the face.
    You speak of wanting videos, yet this forum does not allow you to post lengthy videos to show it. And you can not witness these things through SS.
    i used to play map 5x5, and other then 6 being slightly harder what exactly was I supposed to see in a difference? also you can post videos to youtube then to here.