**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My thoughts on the 250 Mil event

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Honestly, I am VERY disappointed. I was hoping we could trade Level 3 potions for Level 4, Level 4 for Level 5. And why is there such a small and stingy limit on the trades? Either it should have been unlimited or a MUCH higher limit. Also, there is a mistake with the Alliance revives, there are no single Alliance Revives existing in the game, those should be changed to the Team Alliance Revives. Just my 2 cents..

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Ther exists just not comen at all
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    iRetr0 said:

Honestly, I am VERY disappointed. I was hoping we could trade Level 3 potions for Level 4, Level 4 for Level 5. And why is there such a small and stingy limit on the trades? Either it should have been unlimited or a MUCH higher limit. Also, there is a mistake with the Alliance revives, there are no single Alliance Revives existing in the game, those should be changed to the Team Alliance Revives. Just my 2 cents..

The trade ins will refresh daily until the 27th so you will trade a decent amount in.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Sell them for gold and be done with it. This is a joke.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You can get infinite l3 potions from farming rol which would allow you to get a lot of l4 and l5 potions quite easily, i guess that's why there's no options to trade l3 potions.

But i agree that the alliance revives should be team revives, and allow trading of l2 alliance team revives for l3, since those are not easily farmable. I don't understand a daily limit, assuming someone trades in every day, the end total will still be the same if it was all traded in on one day.