**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is anyone considering buying Cyber Monday Deals with the game in the state it’s in?

Is anyone considering buying Cyber Monday Deals with the game in the state it’s in? 137 votes

Yes
35%
Haji_SaabRaganatorFrostyBrightfireHDzuffythe_furry_oneJim0172HSenpaiCsuttonraffsterericolorQucolucrjuWicket329KillerRino19Texas_11Zuko_ILCTechonefortyForumName123DarthPhalJustapilgrim 49 votes
No
64%
DalBotThe_OneDrOctavius2_2NinjAlanJestressAce_03Riise81belli300GK_23Blackfriar63TerraAlex13369Dmo1973Bpn88855Jcobra25TeamWojcikGNASTY808duhVincew80Greifmaster911 88 votes

Comments

• No
    Don’t do it
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yes
    Cyber Monday deals are unit based and I saved units for them, so yes.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    No
    DarthPhal said:

They're not all units based. Many of the deals involve buying the units deals and then using said units to buy the others.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Much rather save my units for the end of the year gifting events.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    No
    recently i spent quite a lot for my liking and i spent on drdoom early crystals as well and got shat on hard and every 6* i opened this year has been a trash(diablo,foster,redskul,covilwarrior) they r only used for arena so yeh solid reason to not spend a single penny anymore on game for a while.
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    No
    I won't be.

The rng is stacked against the player.

One look at my list of champs showing every 2 star duped multiple times tells me to keep my wallet closed.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    No
    If they fix medusa in the next update ill buy all 3 tiers, if they dont im not spending a nickel
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    No
    Even if there was no any bugs, my luck is terrible. I haven't been out of rank up resources for any champ I have for almost 2 years now. The only thing I might consider is champ of my choice as 5* or 6*, but it's not gonna happen
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    No
    Bought 10 sunspot featured rook crystals yesterday with units and got 3 and 4 stars. Spent $200 more after that on the same crystals. Out of 30, pulled 1 5*.
  • Yes
    I will purchase the unit deals as I have already saved enough for that, as long as the are better than last year. But the cash deals will have to be absolutely phenomenal to get me to purchase them this time.
  • DalBot said:

DarthPhal said:

They're not all units based. Many of the deals involve buying the units deals and then using said units to buy the others.
    Last Cyber Monday there were two separate sets of deals. There were unit offers which were tiered, each one unlocking the next one; 1000, 4000, and 10000 units for each offer. And there were cash deals that basically added a bunch of bonus items into the regular unit packs. You could buy the cash-for-units packages and then use the units to buy the unit-specific offers, but they were not linked in any way.
  • OpieN98OpieN98 Posts: 7
    Yes
    Going to have to buy the deals to pay for all the overtime to fix the bugs.

In all seriousness though they are working hard to fix the issues and have already stated that they are going to focus on correct compensation for those of us affected. This wasn't a decision Kabam made like the no four stars in Act 6 or the freaking gates, this was a series of bugs that screwed over the people working on the games as much as those of us playing it.

As long as the deals are good and the keep working hard on compensation and fixing the bugs I see no reason not to pick some of them up.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I'm mentally prepared to, but it will depend largely on what the offers are. I'm frankly hoping that they're tiered offers based on title again, cause frankly, I'm not interested in new 5* champs anymore unless I can pick a specific champ. Same goes for 5* awakening gems.

So 6* shards, obscene amounts of rank-up material, or 6* awakening gems are all I'd be interested in.

Yes it is getting to the point that investing in 5* champs, other than a select few, is much less appealing
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Yes
    mgj0630 said:

I'm mentally prepared to, but it will depend largely on what the offers are. I'm frankly hoping that they're tiered offers based on title again, cause frankly, I'm not interested in new 5* champs anymore unless I can pick a specific champ. Same goes for 5* awakening gems.

So 6* shards, obscene amounts of rank-up material, or 6* awakening gems are all I'd be interested in.

I agree here, but even the 6* are not really appealing. There were a lot of 6* shards in the July 4th offers. Netted me a rocket and a BPCW. If I see value, I would buy. I've saved units since July 4th, so the unit offers would only cost me what I already have save.

I do find the "given the state of the game" titles funny. Nothing that has happened in the last week will prevent people from spending on the game. If 12.0 didn't kill this game, then the bug fest over the last week won't either. Beside, Kabam will make it right with the players. People will always complain that whatever compensation is on the horizon is not enough, but Kabam knows was bad for the game and won't want to lose players over a buggy release.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes
    Raganator said:

mgj0630 said:

I agree here, but even the 6* are not really appealing. There were a lot of 6* shards in the July 4th offers. Netted me a rocket and a BPCW. If I see value, I would buy. I've saved units since July 4th, so the unit offers would only cost me what I already have save.

I do find the "given the state of the game" titles funny. Nothing that has happened in the last week will prevent people from spending on the game. If 12.0 didn't kill this game, then the bug fest over the last week won't either. Beside, Kabam will make it right with the players. People will always complain that whatever compensation is on the horizon is not enough, but Kabam knows was bad for the game and won't want to lose players over a buggy release.
    I agree with your comments regarding the state of the game as well. They're funny, cause while certainly impactful, they weren't that detrimental. Frankly, if you're in a laid back alliance like me, it wasn't that impactful at all.

Personally, I think Kabam handled this instance far better than they have previously by giving frequent updates to the status of those issues. It's also the first time I can remember in quite a while that the game had been down unexpectedly for that length of time. All that said, if anything, I could see a rational argument for the game being in a better state than it has been in the past.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    No
    War still is not fixed and numerous logical stop gaps that have been suggested have been ignored.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Yes
    GimmeCull said:

I won't be.

The rng is stacked against the player.

One look at my list of champs showing every 2 star duped multiple times tells me to keep my wallet closed.

Stop buy PHC's 😂
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    No
    Consider that your purchases validate and encourage what they're doing. Think back to the recent months of what they've done that would merit YOUR money. Don't be blinded by recency bias with the fantastic 4 events for which they had to adjust the awards because we know why. The silent and loud nerfs for which they never had issues with until people learned to use champs like she hulk correctly. I wouldn't say that spending money invalidates your voice of criticisms but it certainly won't force them to change their way of thinking and communicating to us.