**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duped 6* Cyclops

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Wow. Of all things to happen..I have only 6 6* champs and Cyclops had to be my second pull and then to Dupe him already so soon too. Geez Kabam thanks alot. Its a real game killer when you purchase their "Deals" and they do this to you. looks like ill be saving money for a while. Anyone else have worst "luck" then this? lol. Any use for this guy? How to feel better about my thrown away money? It depressing..

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Just want to hear sad stories I guess. lol
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    Well my buddy got a 6 star Cyclops, then 5 star then duped it... you're not alone
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    It's called random for a reason. You're not gonna get what you want lmao.
    solopolo said:

It's called random for a reason. You're not gonna get what you want lmao.

Is it though..lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    You can dominate in AW now
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    My first 6 star is Diablo and the second is Cyclops :(
    We have been "blessed" by Kabam Mike....
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Nice! He is extremely EFFECTIVE in AW
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike has got to be soooo jealous right now. :P
    In all honesty. He has his uses, and you could have done a lot worse. :V
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    When are we really going to address the randomized issue? The state of this game is a scam and I can't wait to see this game crumble. There is no way we continue to pull old champs over and over again. For example the 5 star feature crystal this month. I pulled Daredevil 3 times... That's impossible. I ain't even mad. Cause I didn't spend anything. But for you to dupe 6 star Cyclops out of all the new champs added. You will still end up with an old champ. It feels like a waste of time. What's the point in playing for garbage champs every month.
    So many champs now... If I even think of spending $100 dollar. They better give me a champ I want. They can put a price tag on Vision to buy but no other champs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Poped two 5* and baam! Cyclops blue team and Xavier school and guess what I already have a 6* Xavier school cyclops as my 1 and only 6*. My next 6* close it will be the decisive moment for me. Maybe I might just port to marvel future fight if I get too disappointed
    edited November 2019

When are we really going to address the randomized issue? The state of this game is a scam and I can't wait to see this game crumble. There is no way we continue to pull old champs over and over again. For example the 5 star feature crystal this month. I pulled Daredevil 3 times... That's impossible. I ain't even mad. Cause I didn't spend anything. But for you to dupe 6 star Cyclops out of all the new champs added. You will still end up with an old champ. It feels like a waste of time. What's the point in playing for garbage champs every month.
    So many champs now... If I even think of spending $100 dollar. They better give me a champ I want. They can put a price tag on Vision to buy but no other champs.

Yeah for how many times this kinda stuff happens to everybody who plays so often and to claim it all just chance. Not just champs but stuff like T4CC crystals. MCOC players must all be the luckiest people on earth if it was the lotto with these odds and reversed lol. Its just too much and too often to be 100% random. I have needed 1 Mutant T4cc and had 20 crystals saved up and had to open every one to find what I needed and I hear this story all the time lol.