**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AI reaction speed

Is it just me or the AI is reacting way faster than it used to? For example dexing normal attacks and then intercepting our dashes etc. Plus I noticed Ultron (the one in aq) rarely evades normal attacks but for specials, (I was playing Hyperion at that time) evades the first hit and then blocks the rest. Is this intentional? Just a question that I have been wondering about for a long time.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Is it just me or the AI is reacting way faster than it used to? For example dexing normal attacks and then intercepting our dashes etc. Plus I noticed Ultron (the one in aq) rarely evades normal attacks but for specials, (I was playing Hyperion at that time) evades the first hit and then blocks the rest. Is this intentional? Just a question that I have been wondering about for a long time.

ultron evades every 7 seconds, it is a set timer, not a % chance, but the special ultron gets a charge every second second max 1
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    ok thanks for your help guys... but one more thing... have you guys noticed that the AI stops your forward dashes with a special? for example ghulk, I was fighting him today and after he used his heavy I dashed in but was intercepted with his special. anyone experiencing the same thing?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★

Yeah I've noticed this also. And not to mention, the ai gains more power than normal. They are reaching their specials way quicker than normal since the last update.
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Yes it is Al is updated and way better as it was.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I blame people who are always complaining to kabaam how easy every contents is because they have the champs and units to blow through it. That's y kabaam keeps tweaking the AI. Now is affecting the game badly that a AI will recover faster from special attack than you who threw it. The AI now is a master in shallow evade. The AI now delays his attack beginning of the fight so you can't get that first kiss parry. I don't want to start on the annoying AON AI cause that will just piss me off the more.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    The AI is tweaked to do things the user cannot especially in uncollected/epic content..it's funny to see that after you use an sp3 on the AI they have the ability to recover their controls faster than the player who just smashed them :/