**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you like Hulkbuster to do after the buff ?

Personally I would love a massive attack boost against L and XL champions , alongside a full rework ? What about everyone else ?

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    His specials must become unblockable
    He must be immune to bleed and poise
    He must become indistructable, (in movie even hulk was not able to break it completly)
    He must be regenerative
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    He should have at least one immunity for sure.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I'm willing to bet his immunity is immunity from armor break. Just like colossus.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    And how do you become immune to poise and if you meant poison why?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    be better then old man logan
  • deaddead Posts: 10
    I agree with the attack bonus against larger champions. Also a mechanic to deal with unstoppable, like slow debuff or something similar to cap iw.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    his signature ability has good name "iron rage" nd that should justify it self
    like getting passive furys of 30%+ attack every time he gains 2+ armours they get convert to passive fury,
    - if he has more then 3+ furys ,opponents power drains for 15seconds for 7%/second.
    when fury expire it becomes 1 permanent armour.
    - fury max stack 5.
    - armour 2. but strong armours
    - special one should get new animation like him hitting opponent with a lift that he suddenly gets. 100% removal of all passive stack of anyking , rock,or onega's passive degens,shehulk's furys, hulk's furys,namor's rage thing.
    - special 2 should b go to sleep!!! hulkbuster holds opponent in one hand locked and 12 straight fast punches that stun opponent 4 seconds and patrify for 50% for 12 seconds
    - special 3 refresh all passive fury he has ,armour shatters for 3500 for 15 seconds
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Would love to see him activate special buffs when versing any versions of the Hulk.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

be better then old man logan

The bar has never been so low
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    He MuSt Be GoD tIeR
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Personally I would love a massive attack boost against L and XL champions , alongside a full rework ? What about everyone else ?

Did you awaken your hulk buster?
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    He also needs to have features of Tech class; such as power drain/control, something that shocks, etc.

Immunites would be debatable; maybe if he stacks more than "X" armor buffs, become immune to bleed/poison due to impenetrable armor? That would be kinda cool.

Also maybe increase fury by 100% of opponent's fury or increase armor by opponents fury and base increase attack off current armor like Colossus.

Sky's the limit for Stark Tech.
  • G_supraG_supra Posts: 28
    1.attack need to be buffed
    2. Able to block unblockable attack
    3. Increase armor with decreasing health
    4. Indestructible after sp
  • KhushhalKhushhal Posts: 51
    Definitely regenerative abilities!!!
    Also should be suicides masteries supportive;)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    How about redesign the size as well? Do you think how tall the guy inside the existing HB? Must be a hubbies.

Unblockable SPs would be nice. At least to make him a true “hulk” buster (e.g. reduced damage or immune to hulk’s sp3)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

His specials must become unblockable
    He must be immune to bleed and poise
    He must become indistructable, (in movie even hulk was not able to break it completly)
    He must be regenerative

So you want an absolute pain champ to fight?
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    I would relearn how to play him to cause sufficient damage
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    @KattohS no haha , I’ve pulled him 3 times and my friend thought it would be hilarious to put 1 sig stone into him :(
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lightsabers and the ability to summon AT-ATs and Ewoks to fight for him.
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Posts: 26
    edited November 2019
    How about something emphasizing the been fact that Hulkbuster is modular armor? Perhaps something utilizing the pre-fight mechanic.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Gets a certain amount of boost when fighting L and XL champs
    Get an extra boost if its a hulk
    Regeneration from Veronica
    Good debuffs and buff
    immunity
    utility
    Change special animations (sp1 and sp2 are very similar)