**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Sunfire be a playable character

He got a marvel legends action figure, why isnt he in the game yet?

Should Sunfire be a playable character 10 votes

Yes
60%
Buckylives2_0Savio444cx23433Cranmer00BabyMiikeH4NGT1M3 6 votes
No
40%
Duke_SilverJakearoundLoctiteSuperGluejscorpio7 4 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Enough with the character polls. Add them to the wishlist thread.
  • H4NGT1M3H4NGT1M3 Posts: 22
    Yes

What, i just started playing 3 days ago i dont know what that is lel
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    H4NGT1M3 said:

What, i just started playing 3 days ago i dont know what that is lel
    Welcome to the game. The forums have a Suggestions and Requests section, and in there at the top is a wish list thread. Although the devs rarely if ever comment in it, they do apparently read it. However, the game adds about two champs a month to the game, and everyone has their favorites. The odds of any particular champ being added is relatively low, and the Marvel Universe is very big.

Also: it would probably be a good idea, however enthusiastic you might be to share your ideas, to spend a little time reading the forums first before starting lots of threads. The forums are like a giant cocktail party where groups of people are talking in different shifting groups. If you've just arrived, it can be off-putting if you jump right into a conversation in the middle after only listening for a few seconds. You might not have the full feel of what's going on yet, or what the etiquette is.