**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Sunfire be a playable character

He got a marvel legends action figure, why isnt he in the game yet?

Should Sunfire be a playable character 10 votes

Yes
60%
Buckylives2_0Savio444cx23433Cranmer00BabyMiikeH4NGT1M3 6 votes
No
40%
Duke_SilverJakearoundLoctiteSuperGluejscorpio7 4 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Enough with the character polls. Add them to the wishlist thread.
  • H4NGT1M3H4NGT1M3 Posts: 22
    Yes

What, i just started playing 3 days ago i dont know what that is lel
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    H4NGT1M3 said:

What, i just started playing 3 days ago i dont know what that is lel
    Welcome to the game. The forums have a Suggestions and Requests section, and in there at the top is a wish list thread. Although the devs rarely if ever comment in it, they do apparently read it. However, the game adds about two champs a month to the game, and everyone has their favorites. The odds of any particular champ being added is relatively low, and the Marvel Universe is very big.

Also: it would probably be a good idea, however enthusiastic you might be to share your ideas, to spend a little time reading the forums first before starting lots of threads. The forums are like a giant cocktail party where groups of people are talking in different shifting groups. If you've just arrived, it can be off-putting if you jump right into a conversation in the middle after only listening for a few seconds. You might not have the full feel of what's going on yet, or what the etiquette is.